View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 07:01 AM
Administrator

-Madam, you came... you forgive me... lady, I'm so glad...
I was not less pleased with Diana and all is well. Included in my sister's room Barbara was also glad that all is well. Nasilovanie with the sisters, I still found it necessary to warn them:
-Girls, I want to warn you that no jealousy will not tolerate any more! Next time ravni-vitsa will be banished once and for all, how would I seriously would not exist.
-Madame is also experienced? – surprised Diana.
-How! 'said Barbara, kissing his sister.
"Lord," said I, — I line these days to write are unable! Well, Pussy, ' I kissed a girl in the nose. – Get well soon and tomorrow is waiting for you.
-Madam, do today? – clasping my neck, and whispered in Diana's ear. – I feel well, very well!
I smiled and nodded. Diana darted around the room, changing clothes. In the car she could not sit quietly, all Les with hugs and kisses, twice I almost had an accident. Fortunately, the ride was close. This time we made slow leisurely love, with many kisses and caresses, to classical music. There was no light only was burning in the fireplace, the glow of the fire played on our bodies. It was very beautiful and romantic.
Still, Diana was too weak and soon fell asleep happy. I took her to my bedroom, laid on the bed and covered. Back at the cabin, I sat down in the chair, Barbara lay down at my feet, occasionally kissing them. Povorotu blond haired girls, I suddenly said:
-Why don't you get a haircut? Under the page?
Barbara had lovely thick hair almost to her waist, but she was already so used, bespeco like to carry out my orders and wishes that asked only one thing:
-When to do it?
-What are you waiting for? Tomorrow and a haircut. Oh, and call your mother, tell Diana everything is OK, you will stay overnight.
Diana marveled at the sister act, until I found out that it was my order. My orders discussion could not be. Somehow, seizes, she asked:
Why Barbara bald not to shave? She won both the haircut "page". Naked head in her sing-children even more.
-Do not hurry, my darling, — I snapped this photo of Diana on the nose — all the time. By the way — I squinted — why don't you take African hairstyle with lots of braids? That's how it goes.
The next day Diana from "Afro" of the many braids. I laugh wove her ribbons hung tiny bells. Judging by the stone face, this idea struck her as not the most successful. The whole evening she was frowning. But I came back from school she with a smile from ear to ear and told me that all the girls almost peed myself with envy, looking at her new hairstyle with ribbons, bows and bells. I kissed Diane on the cheek and said,
-Are you angry, lovely!
A week later, after rough sex I smoothed his tousled hair Barbara and invited her to shave my head.
So you'll be even more lovely, — I said.
-Bald Barbie snorted a snide Diana.
We laughed, and Barbara, too, could not resist. And when she came the next day with a shaved head, we wondered how the right turned out to be Diana. Now a nickname for a Bald Barbie forever stuck to Barbara, or she did not call.
And suddenly somehow, after returning from College much later than usual, Barbara became hysterical. She screamed, threw things, threw themselves on us with Diana with his fists. Hardly managed to calm her down and get to explain what the reason for this behavior. Trudging through the confusion of her Ohoven, poisoning substances and endless repetitions, we finally understood. Since that memorable day, when I and Diana told her lesbians, Barbara just couldn't get more satisfaction from anyone. She tried several times over the past three months, with guys and with women, but failed every time.
The day before yesterday I slept with two lesbians. Damn, those cumming and cumming, and I though henna! And yesterday I deliberately got involved in a Threesome, — weeping, said Barbara. – I fucked a few guys, sometimes three at once in every hole for hours. They all came a few times, but I remained with his interest. And violently burst into tears.
-Well, why so desperate, honey? – I raised her tear-stained face, gathered tongue tear and kissed him on the lips. – Well, I'm not without sin: I can meet only women.
-True, Madam?! – Barbara opened wide his blue eyes. – But I...
-And you is who is driving, silly? – I kissed her again. – I really love you and want you OS-tava with me as long as possible.
-And I, Madam? – asked Diana eagerly.
-Listen, girls, I have driven? I Express my disgust to you? – I hugged my sisters. – You, of course, guilty, and very much for these scrum, — I chided Barbara, but to punish, I won't. Because in my experience that it is best for you to contact us. Am I right, Pussy? I asked Diana.
"Oh Yes," Madam! – she exclaimed, trying to reach his mouth to the nipple of the sisters.
-Do not go! – I flicked her on the nose. – You both have now a vacation, and your mom's going anywhere, right?
-Yes, Madam! – the voice replied sister.
So I have agreed with one another that we for a week will give your cabin in the mountains. Can be more, if possible. To me there happened to be. Have fun. The main thing — not to tear the house to pieces in half at the Orgy. How are you going?
-YES, MADAM! squealed in delight girls.
On the way I stopped at one place and decorated a little with my girls. Pipiska Barbara was decorated with five rings: the four small rings in the lips and the fifth more in the clitoris. Diana liked then inserted into ring fingers and stretch the sponge, getting to the cherished hole. The Diana was decorated by two tattoos: on his left shoulder the Golden dragon, and the abdomen on the right – a little black bat, looked very sexy. I was very surprised that the sisters are very jealous of each other. Diana liked to play with the rings in the Ling sisters, and Barbara to stroke and kiss the tattoo.
The day before I bought a big jeep, so as not to ruin your car, because there's no road, and espically the landfill. Went back and forth and the car in repairs. I sat behind the wheel, with envy glancing at the back seat where Barbara and Diana had fun to the fullest: Diana licked the pussy sisters, as Barbara fucked her in the ass a solid vibrator. Suddenly, a little slowed down, I took the binoculars. On the roadside stood a girl. Apparently, she was driving and hitchhiking. The face and figure she was very personal, you can have fun with her...
Hey, nymphomaniac! – I called sisters. – Zakruglenie your fuss!
-Timing? – dull eyes looked at me Barbara.
-Finished, I said! – I yelled.
The cry worked. The slave pulled away from each other and began to get dressed.
-Now we will select the fellow traveler. Barbie, get behind the wheel, and my Pussy make girl.
The girl's name was Jennifer, she was on her way somewhere to the East, she said, when sat in the car. I was calling themselves and their girlfriends, and then offered orange juice. Jennifer, seeing we have cups, agreed, Diana poured her the girl drank a cold drink. In fact, we had juice from the same bottle, but especially for girls I put a tranquilizer. Took it, lost orientation, could not speak clearly and to use hands feet, operated at a low dose for about an hour. So after five minutes Jennifer was ready: sitting, idiot smiles, eyes looking nowhere. We girls looked at each other and took up a fellow traveler: carefully undressed, removing things in the package, tied hands and feet, so as not resisted. I slightly felt her Breasts, though small, but correct form. Diana wanted to lick her pussy, but I stopped:
Wait until she wakes up. What's the point if she doesn't understand who and what she is doing? Barbie saroli on over-editing. Better do it now before she woke up.
Barbara nodded. Unfortunately, the gas station caught only when Jennifer began to rebound. I pulled out a huge knife and lightly stabbed a girl in the nose, and then put a finger to her lips. Still not completely escape the burden of the girl, eyes filled with horror and she nodded. And all the time, until the car drove away from the gas station, she saw a knife which I held to her throat.
-Good girl, — I smiled and patted her cheek. – You wanted to ask something? Listen.
-Who are you?
-What do you care? – I smiled. – The important thing is that we caught you.
-What do you want?! Jennifer clearly didn't understand. – You want the ransom demand?
-Worse! laughed Diana. – We want to fuck you! In all holes!
We have amicably laughed. Looks like Jennifer is the idea that it can kidnap girls to use it for this, it seemed wild. She looked at us incredulous look, as if not believing that we are in his mind. I pushed Diana:
-What are you waiting for? Like I wanted to taste the prey.
That asking for a long time there was no need: she vividly pulled up the legs of the victim and stared at her pipisku. I pulled off my slacks and panties and sat down on the face of Jennifer:
-Come on, lick! – demonstrated the knife.
Horrified glancing at him, the girl obediently started to lick. Until I got home, we had to stop several times, including the prisoner. And Barbara managed to fuck a sister straponom, while she once again licked Jennifer. Arrived late in the afternoon. Two-storey house glumly looked at us with dark Windows.
That's the hut! – Diana whistled. – And why is it dark?
-The generator must include, — I said. – Wait me in the car, I'll go. Pulling out of the glove compartment a flashlight and a pistol, I went into the house. The generator was, where everything was safe and co-hraneste. Turning on the generator, I lit home light. Diana drove the car.
-Someone you allowed to drive? – I asked.
-But Madam... – tried to argue that.
-So you're still arguing? – I was surprised. – You know, relaxed. Be doubly punished. Here's the first: now it will be in your care. Will feed, led to the toilet to wash it?
All three of them with wide eyes, not understanding me.
-What are you looking at? – I was surprised. – Our prisoner will be constantly connected. Allowed to unleash on the night, and then chained. — I got a collar and put it on Jennifer. The leash I gave to Diana: — Hold on! Yes, Pussy and fuck her only with my permission. Remember?
-A second punishment, Madam? – asked Diana.
-After dinner! – I shrugged. – So, Pussy, tie... Hmm, what to call you? Jennifer too long, Jen – don't want... Hmm, since we caught you, like a bird, you crow, the more and color choice. Tie, Pussy, Raven here somewhere and go to dinner. And Barbie and yet move things.
Crow tied to a stake at the entrance, bulging eyes watched as Diana and Barbara took off all her clothes, and Diana on all fours and ran away. Apparently, she decided that she came to the crazies, because recoiled when I and Barbara passed by with things.
-Madam, what do you need it? asked Barbara, when we began to climb the stairs to the second floor where the bedrooms were. – The Pussy is not enough?
-Why would the rest not to have fun? I replied. – Moreover, it is some two weeks. Then we let her go and all. But fucking her will often, to imbued. – I winked at Barbara.
I chose the bedroom with a huge bed-a fuck pad. We laid out things, which, however, was not so much to wear clothes we did not intend. Not that I went. And then went to the kitchen. Barbara switched to a more familiar type of walk: on all fours. Untie Jennifer, she took in the teeth of the leash and dragged the girl behind him. She was stubborn, but got the full blow of the whip. I usually hit not much, it was more a signal of disapproval that the sisters knew, but here it was necessary to use force and power. The girl gasped and grabbed his ass.
-Went on all fours, bitch! – I swung again.
She jumped in fright, almost ahead of Barbara. In the kitchen Diana had already finished cooking. At the sight of us, she opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses, one standing on his knees, gave me, the other two just put on the floor. Barbara took his and nodded to the second girl.
-No, get out — ordered me. – Now the Pussy I'm gonna finish cooking and water Crow. The only way!
Then began what, according to Jennifer, resembled a madhouse. Was put six dog bowls, poured three water, three put in food, put them on the floor. For me, put in a dish and served on a tray.
How can you behave like that? – poluprezritelno, polyglossia Jennifer said. – Where are all-above the dignity?!
-Where is yours, ' I said. – Pussy, to feed a Crow not necessary. Let myself eat. Will not want to leave. Let her go hungry.
-Yes, Madam! nodded Diana. – Crow eat. No? Then work with that tongue! – I spread her legs.
The girl first says no, but when I took the whip, and crawled on her knees and began to lick. So nice to feel in my pussy young nimble tongue. To Diana, Jennifer, of course, was far away, but, nevertheless, something she could. Diana quickly ate it all, but then I got:
-Take the Crow to the salon and make us coffee.
-Yes, Madam! – had to say to a girl.
Barbara clearly giggled.
-And you're quitting cigarettes and ashtray, I said to Barbara. – I there have not noticed anything.
-Yes, Madam! – answered Barbara.
Now giggled Diana.
Bringing Jennifer to me, Diana returned to the kitchen to make coffee. Barbara had to run to the car for my started pack because I left her. Jennifer watched with amazement at the girls, but said nothing: I told her not to speak, only to answer the questions and very briefly. For each sound without permission relied punishment: three strikes of the whip. After fifteen strokes Jennifer, rubbing her red ass, and decided that silence is Golden.
When all had gathered, I declared:
-Tonight's The Big Night Of Fucking. Fuck will mainly Crow. Between we also, but it should be all the time at work. Okay, girls?
-Yes, Madam! replied Barbara with Diana.
Jennifer opened her mouth and then shut it, remembering the ass. I pointed to the girl on the coffee table. After all I've taught her to it, Jennifer crawled on his knees. Unleashing her hands and feet, I put La Jennifer back on the table, and we immediately tied to the legs of her arms and legs. Diana immediately went to her and started to pee, Barbara sat on the face, exposing his, and I took cream and started in on the ass. Still, Diana's great train for this if there was some competition in licking female genitalia, she'd be in the top ten, and even entered the top three. Jennifer began to moan almost immediately under the action of her tongue. Only now Barbara won't give her much to escape, forcing them to lick themselves.
I worked on the Crow's anus, hammering first one finger, then two. Three things have gone worse, but I was stubborn. Gradually entered three fingers. Not stopping there, I added lubricant and began to push four. And Jennifer and Diana got to orgasm. Looks like Diana to lick someone else's PI*dy start not less than fucking. Then the ass Jennifer relented and I entered her ass all the brush and began to peck. But the girl was not before. Barbara finally got an orgasm from inept language Jennifer and lost his seat to the sister, and she wore strapon and engaged in the kitty left by Diana. Considering that the anus is developed enough, I took a hefty strapon and plentifully brushing, gradually entered the hole and started working there. This Jennifer could not endure, and shook her unprecedented orgasm. And we continued to work and work. Finally, after several orgasms, I and Barbara decided to rest, only the insatiable Diana stuck to the vacant holes.
-Madam! – Jennifer suddenly for the first time gave articulate, in addition to the Mat, getting fucked. – I want to pee, Madam, untie me please.
The three of us laughed, especially her "pee-pee", but still untied. Just in case she still hand forged, and Diana took her on the leash in the closet. Suddenly, Jennifer jumped up and began to run. Only here the doors were closed. As she realized what was happening, Diana and Barbara wanted to grab her, but I gave them a sign not to rush. Realizing that the flight has failed, Jennifer somehow squeezed into the door, crumpled to the floor and held herself.
I squatted, took her hands and looked at her face. Jennifer cried, she tried to hold back, but tears still rolled down her face. I hugged her and began language to lick the face of the tears. And then the girl burst into tears, and pressed his face into my chest. I began to whisper in her ear something crazy, and Barbara and Diana began to fondle her. When Jennifer had calmed down, I asked:
-You don't like fuck?
-No, liked...
-Do you want to continue?
-Really want!
-Then why'd you run? — continued to ask me.
-Apparently, just out of a sense of contradiction, smiled Diana.
-I did not like what I have and ass beating! suddenly said Jennifer.
These are our orders, sweet, — I smiled. – I give the orders, and the rest, and you, too, should perform them. I decided that fucking you will be only associated – all, so be it, whether you like it or not like it. So make your peace, honey, and enjoy.
-A peel-why? – did not calm down Jennifer.
-Then, to my orders executed — cut I. – Girls perform immediately and without further ADO. By the way, Pussy, I mean punishment is not forgotten! You, I, too, will be punished, but later. And while the Night Fuck is going on!
Jennifer grabbed and tied on the stairs. As I started to lick her pussy and Breasts began Barbara, Diana dug into my PI*Denk. Bringing me to orgasm, she moved on to sister. Then we shouted Jennifer: our affection drove her to climax. I put strapon, waited until under tongue sisters cum Barbara and took hold of Diana. Lay it on the table, I began to fuck her. Barbara, remembering my orders, too, wore strapon and began to fuck Jennifer in the ass. Until the morning we did not calm down. Bedolazhku Jennifer we were tied in different places, poses and actively fucked with no rest. This night she will surely remember for a long time.
Shagged impossibly Jennifer passed out first, barely made it to the bed in his room. As I chain her to the bed chained, she didn't know. The three of us lay on the fuck pad, place another six left. And suddenly, two hours later we woke up to wild screams. Ran outside and look on a long chain out of a bedroom window hanging Jennifer, before earth runs out a few inches and screaming so that the glass almost out.
Be the first to laugh Diana started, it was supported by Barbara, last I laughed. And she almost wept with rage. After a laugh, we helped her, at the same time finding out how she got. It was all just. Two hours later, waking up and finding that free, Jennifer immediately decided to escape and leaped out the window, fortunately it was not very high. Same here and found that still it have not forgotten to chain. Jennifer tried to control herself, but it didn't work, had to call for help.
-Well, at least you and Raven, but to fly you can't... — I failed result.
Four days we entertained on the fifth day I got a call.
-So, my favorite, I'll have to disappoint you, said I your slave. Our holiday ends a little early. I need somewhere to go.