Go Back   Rape Board > General Rape and Snuff Forums > RAPE SITES / SNUFF STUDIOS
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2016, 08:40 PM

Default sexy blonde gets fucked up - Dark Fantasy, Cruelty, Hardcore, Humiliation, Interracial, Non-consensual sex, Prostitution, Rape, Violence

sexy blonde gets fucked up - Dark Fantasy, Cruelty, Hardcore, Humiliation, Interracial, Non-consensual sex, Prostitution, Rape, Violence

Introduction:
this sexy babe gets destroyed
this story is of complete debachery of a vuloptious upper class 25 yr old blonde bombshell the things that are going to happen in this story r not for the weak hearted.
below is the link to a picture of the women that is being debauched in this story. enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in an area like beverly hills heather felt safe from the world with all the security afforded to her by her husband the likes of camras and alarm system she loved it there she lived in a gated comunity with a comunity watch. her husband was a vice president of a company she was a stay at home wife you know the works she loved to sit in the sun in her g string bikini wich showed every nch of her 5'6" curvacious body with her head of blonde hair and 34 c tits that her husband has bought her she was prim and proper noone can ever get there hand on her or close enough to ever talk to her she was always hiding in the security of her castle like home she did not like to leave the house for fear that something terrible may happen to her.

so she just stayed at home but one day she thought to her self maybe ill go to the store and over come my fear of the outside world today it would be a thought she regreted her entire life but well get to the soon
so she opend the garge door cranked up her bmw and took off down the rd headed to the expensive shops and what not but heather never listens to anyone let alone the news she does what she wants and this is what landed her in ill.......24 hrs earlier new broadcast post 6 convicts escaped from the state pennitentray only hrs before thje broad cast they are extremley dangrous some of there crimes include rape of children rape of women murder and many other sadistic charges including beating a very young girl to death
that criome always runs threw there mind when they invaded that home and all was asleep they kidnapped the lil girl and made her do such perverse things such as smelling there penises on her nose and sitting on her doll feature like face and spitting in her mouth not to mention when they got really tired of the minor stuff they started to work the little bitch over good one of the thugs decided the hell with this lil tramp im going to fuck her up good so he put on his ring wich was big and bulky it had a stone in it and he decided he was gonna teach this lil bitch a world of hurt with out warning to the young peace of fuck meat child he took the finger his ring was on and shoved it so far in the childs un devoloped vagina twisting and turning it around untill her vagina was pouring out blood then he proceed to knock her teeth out as al 6 of them one by one ripped this lil bitch to shreds she was un recongnizable when the cops found her shredded skin of her vagina everywere finger broke face glazed in torrents of piss and cumn.yes that crime always huanted the country needless to say they had to have a closed casket burial for the young girl turned cum dump punching bag...bringing us to today ...all 6 have bee found guilty for that crime sentence to 3 life sentences bak to bakl till one day they decided enough was enough they broke out and they wanted pussy but they didint just want any pussy and they were not in the mood for lil girl pussie they wanted high class pussy they wanted to humiliate and degrade a women who has never seen such abuse and roughness yes they were about to destroy soemones life and body and face for good.....and they were going to have no mercy.........nope instead heather did not put on the news she opted for dance music as she headed to the victoria secrets departm,ent store in beverly hills.

at the same time of her arriving the 6 thugs were rolling right behind her car as she went to park they almost missed her btu when they seen her get out the car they knew what they wanted they wanted to make heather feel like a 1 doller whore and they wanted to disfgure her pretty face and vuloptious tits and ass thay nothing was gonna stop them so they waited and stalked there prey...they were all mean nasty black men tall and muscler tattoos and gang insignias they all were ugly and most of all they all wanted to take there black rage out poor buxom blonde white heather so they waited thug number one tells the rest of the thugs danm homies i cant wait to we get her were we want her first thing i wanna do is bust in her pretty nose that im sure her hubby paid alot of money for thug number two said not me homie what i wanna do is knock out her pearly white perfect teeth one by one and then my homeies im going to shove each tooth in her perfected delicate pussie when we r all done fucking her to peices they all cheered and got excited then the third homie said well me i have diffrent plans me im going to break her fingers one by one while some of you are fucking her then im going to proceed to punch her in the face untill hey eyes are permintly shut hopefully causing perminent damge to her delicate and 100% flawless face...and this went on for 2 hrs from the rest of the thugs as heather mindlessy shoped for what she didint know was going to be the outfit for tonight debauchery not only did she not know this but some of the items she was looking at was well in the 800 doller range very delicate satin peices that she thought would be used on a speacial night romantic night she might just as well have given these expensive satin sexy things to a vicous dog because for what the thugs had in mind these items would be destroyed threw out the night along with any other expenisve thing that was in that house oh yes these thugs wanted to damage her and all her property .....so as heather 2 hrs later finally reaches the check out her purchaes came to about 10 grand total they had to carefully bag each peice per her instructions not to get it dirty or wrinkiled ....finally the thugs saw her coming out and get into her bmw wich that two would be destroyed by the end of the night in the most harshes way it was after all her wedding gift from hubby.so they see her coming out and not to look to alarming they stayed silent as she wlked to her car places her items in the back seat and got in and drove off they stayed a good distant behind but close enough not to loose her they had plans for her and nothing was getting in the way......now the leader of the pack thought out loud and said he homies we gots to snag her quick and get her in the house they didnt care bout alrms or camras theywere convicte felons so what if they get caught and this is one thing heather never dreamt of people like these nasty nigger thugs not caring bout prison......she pulled up to her garge they waited for her door to open and they looked around out of all days there wasnt a person in sight to save her from being invaded like she was about to be she took a step out of the car and walked in the direction of the entrance to her 10.2 million doller home wich by the end of the night well look like a 1 doller crack house when they r done with it she had no clue what her precous home was about to endure..........they quickly got out of the car ran up behind her took her keys out her hand and unlocked the door she was scared very scared ....as she pulled up in the drive way she had disarmed her home by smartphone hence the alrm was not going to go off ...she was in big trouble and so was every expensive thing she owned
first thing thug number one did who was the leader was find her answering machine and play the messages low and behold they have a winner hubby was not due home untill 2 weeks from that date he was on a buisness venture leaving his trophey wife vunrable to raging coks and fist....the thugs cut the bullshit thug number 1 told her u scream we kill u painfully u be quiet and be a good cum rag we kill u instantly ur choice white whore she cried and cried couldnt say nothing thug numer two got so mad at her crying he raised his fist to her face but then the leader said nto yet let me marvel in her bueaty and our trimph thug number three couldnt resist any longer he had to trash something so he told thug one well if we cant fuck her up yet im gonna start fucking up her house her eyes were filled with terror on what thug number three had instore for her 10./2 million doller home and the first thing he did was see a very expensive vase and sai that looks mighty irreplacble and she said it is with one swift motion fo his foot he smashed it to smithrines and spit on her perion rug .......as the other thugs made her watch his next action they started stiking there fingers in her mouth they wasted no time they wanted her to suffer and suffer she did but this is only the beguining as she was watching thug number three go all aorund her very expemnsive living room he broke the 100"inch lcd flat screen brand new telvision she just purchadsed only two days ago and he smashed it to peices then pissed on it and saidf this what i think of all your belonging u white cunt .....thug number4 had enough of the kiddy treatment he told thug number one listen homie i know u the head honcgho but we needs to start fucking her up
thug number one gave him a look in agreement....so he told thug number four do ru thing player
thug number four was wild eyed and look very out of controll he spit in her pretty face and kicked her in her stomach so hard she fell to the floor he was not done with her yet he then proced to drop all his waight on her breaking two ribs she was in hestrics thug number three saw all this going down eh said oh no leave some for me he made her stand up with two broken riobs and proced to smack her in her face then thug number 5 had enough of holding bak and told the other fellows to stand bak
when they did the vicous blow that struck her on the side of the cheek was amazing her cheek bone shtterd and they all laughed.....and as promise thug number one wavied back his fist and smashed her 3 thousand doller nose god she knew she was not going to make it .......then she relized it was only the bgeining
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............
CHAPETR 2
SADISTIC PLEASURES.....
after her 3 thousand doller nose was shattered the thugs high fived each other and thug number one said this a greats tart to a very good ending they cheered and hollerd obscinitys at the blonde buxom beauty degrading names she has never heard before but they enjoyed degrading her like a worthless low class whore calling he names like fuck pig cum dump all the mean while spitting in her face then thug number 1 said ok slut breaks over
he grabbed her by her luxorius maine and stood her up then just for kicks and giggles thug number 4 decided now would be a good time then any to punch her in her mouth so he did
knocking out her two front teeth. thug number one thought it be best to pick up her teeth from the floor and hang on to them for the finale dazed and groggy from her on going beating she cant seem to understand why this is happining to her all she knows is her 10.2 mill doller home is being turned into a dump as she looked around she noticed the thugs were spray paining the walls and punching holes in them as well as one thug decided he was going to slice up her 7 thousand doller sofa and he did just that then with an evil grin on his face he decided to take her by the head and put her face into the sofa then kick her in her not to much longer perfect pussie .....

Default Amber's New Life Chapter 1: The Kidnapping - Fiction, Cum Swallowing, First Time, Older Male / Female, Rape, Slavery, Teen Female/Boy, Virginity, Written by women

Amber's New Life Chapter 1: The Kidnapping - Fiction, Cum Swallowing, First Time, Older Male / Female, Rape, Slavery, Teen Female/Boy, Virginity, Written by women

Introduction:
Amber's new life is just beginning when she gets kidnapped.
My name is Amber, I'm 18 years old. I lie awake in my bed that night, wearing only a bra and underwear, because it was the very beginning of fall, and my room was so hot because of my damn skylight. Moonlight spilled into my room from my open window. I sighed, and took off my bra and underwear. I was completely naked now. Like my mother, I had a curvy body. Unlike my mother, I had huge boobs and a big ass. Sure, my mother had a big butt and boobs, but I was even bigger than her. The other differences between me and my mother, I was virgin - I was glad that I was though- I had long black hair, with blonde highlights, my mother had pretty brown hair, I had green eyes, my mother had icy blue eyes.

I still live with my parents even though I'm 18 because, I paid for my own college tuition. My parents said if I paid for my own college, than I could live with them until i finished college. I was going to be an actress.

I reached over next to my bed and grabbed my iPhone 6+. I looked at the time, 10:47. Then I saw the battery, 1%. I turned off my phone with a sigh.

I heard moans and sexual noises coming from downstairs and knew it was my parents. They had an extremely active sex life. My mother and father both loved sex. I felt a nice breeze coming in from my open window. I started to fall asleep.

I awoke from my sleep when someone was carrying my naked body down the side of my house. I looked at the face, but it was covered by a mask. I tried to scream, but found my mouth was duct taped shut. I was shoved into the backseat of a car. The duct tape was removed from my mouth. My hands and feet got untied. My kidnapper also got in the backseat, and undressed. The car started to move.

"You're my newest sex slave, Amber." he said to me. "Now do as I say. If you don't, than you won't like your consequences." He said. And with that, he started to make his cock go in and out of my mouth.

"Amber, suck my dick." He said. I sucked it hard. I started to taste something salty and bitter, and started to groan. "You like my cum?" he asked me. I groaned in response. He started to make his cock go faster and harder in and out of my mouth, his balls slapping against my cheeks.

He finally took out his dick when we arrived at our destination. He duct taped my mouth shut again, and tied up my arms and legs. We were at a huge mansion.

My kidnapper carried me inside. The moonlight cascaded over our naked bodies. When we got inside, he removed the duct tape, and the rope, then brought me to a room with a bed. "What's your name?" I asked the man. "You will call me master, but my name is, Mark." he said. Mark turned on the light, and I finally got a really good look at him. He had dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and a very long cock. It must've been about 15 centimeters.

"Lay down, on the bed." said Mark. I laid down on the bed. "Now flip over so your ass is facing up." he demanded. I flipped over. I then felt Mark's long, hard dick slide into my ass. He started to go in and out, and he started to cum inside of me.

Mark turned off the light. "Go to sleep." he said. Then, as I began to close my eyes, I felt his hard dick slide back into my ass, his balls touching my ass cheeks, spooning me.

I woke in the morning with Mark carrying me somewhere. "Oh good you're awake." he said. "Follow me." he said, and put me down. Mark was wearing only a pair of boxers. I followed him to a room. He chained me to the wall by my left ankle.

I looked around the room. I saw many other girls, some older, some about the same age, all naked. A different boy came up to me. He had black hair, and brown eyes. "Hello, what's your name and how old are you?" he asked me. "My name is Amber, and I'm 18. What's your name and how old are you?" I asked him. "My name's Jack, but you will call me master, and I'm 29." he replied. Jack unchained me and brought me to another room with a bed.

"Do as I say." Jack said, when we got into the room. He took off his boxers, and then I saw his dick. It was about 10 centimeters long.

"Lay down on the bed, and spread your legs as wide as they'll go." Jack ordered. I went to the farthest end of the bed, laid down, and than I spread my legs as wide as I could. Jack got on the bed and started to crawl towards me, his eyes on my pussy the entire time. "Ahh, your a virgin." Jack said when he got his eyes close to my pussy. Then, he started to finger me. It felt kind of.. Good. He shoved 2 of his fingers deep into my pussy, and I moaned.

He started to suck and lick my pussy. I groaned. Then, my hips buckled, my eyes squeezed shut. I had cummed. Jack swallowed up my cum, then made his tongue go in and out of my pussy, first slow, then fast.

"Open your mouth." Jack said, when he finished licking my pussy. I opened my mouth, then I felt Jack's hard dick go into my mouth. "In and out, suck it." Jack ordered. I sucked his cock, hard. He went in and outta my mouth with his dick fast, his balls slapping against my cheeks.

Then Jack cummed. It tasted even better than Mark's!

~To be continued

Default Lebensraum - Fiction, Cruelty, Death, Extreme, Murder, Necrophilia, Rape, Snuff, Teen Male / Female, Violence

Lebensraum - Fiction, Cruelty, Death, Extreme, Murder, Necrophilia, Rape, Snuff, Teen Male / Female, Violence

Introduction:
Hitler Youth sent to Poland behave with increasing depravity. Please read the theme codes before reading and getting offended. This tale is more sordid than erotic.
Even before he was forced to join the Hitler Youth (HJ), Albert Schmidt had been aware that their Wehrsport or military athletics was intended to prepare them to be soldiers when they were older, with the best selected to join the SS. However it was a shock when at short notice he was told to pack and that they were off to Reichsgau Warthegau, so recently liberated from Poland by the heroic Werhmacht.

It was a cold and bleak landscape compared with home but most of the boys felt honoured that they had been assigned to assist SS units in creating Lebensraum, or living space, for the ethnic Germans who were being brought back within the Reich. It was to be the Hitler Youth's job to ensure that that the indolent Polish farmers who were being evicted took nothing which might be of value to the settlers soon to arrive from other parts of eastern Europe.

Although the front line had now moved far to the east the Hitler Youth were enthusiastically set to practise digging foxholes and shallow trenches around their camp. At first they pretended to defend their part of the camp against the SS soldiers as they came and went, but they were soon told to desist in no uncertain terms in case they got shot themselves by a nervous soldier.

So instead Albert and his colleagues practised crawling unseen towards the village and seeing how close to the local sluttish peasant girls they could get and then to whisper to each other in which part of their anatomy they would like to shoot them. Dirk Keller said he would rather capture them alive, strip them and then hunt them down like the animals they were as they fled across the freezing landscape. Albert suggested they ought to have dogs to help with the hunt.

Whenever the local girls spotted any of the Hitler Youth creeping around they fled in terror. Not, as Albert assumed, because the boys looked fearsome warriors but because it had been made clear to them that anyone even suspected of trying to have a relationship with the perfect little Aryans would be handed over to the SS for execution.

Their play was soon stopped as they had work to do, carefully monitoring the families being forced to leave their homes to ensure they took nothing which could conceivably be of use to the incoming Germanic families. Given such power the HJ took to their work with great enthusiasm. Treasured family photos hd to be removed from their frames, any stout outdoor footwear was to be left because, as the boys so carefully tried to explain to the uncomprehending rustics, many of the settlers were likely to be coming from towns or cities and would have need of them. Similarly the warmest and most weatherproof coats were to be left behind, with the departing residents in some cases forced to brave the winter cold and wet in only light summer coats, making up for it by wearing several vests, shirts and tunics underneath.

Albert tried to outdo Dirk in depriving the teenage girls of as much clothing as possible and they were bitterly disappointed when the SS sergeant sent two girls, who they had evicted in scanty summer dresses, back to get better dressed for facing nights outdoors or in transit camps as they were sent east.

As the evicted families huddled in groups in the church hall an SS lieutenant called out asking if any of them spoke German. The SS soldier next to Albert explained that they needed to make a final check that they weren't deporting any ethnicly German families. A thin faced middle aged woman with short greying hair and glasses answered hesitantly, apparently she was housekeeper to the Margulewicz family but had once been a maid in a Prussian household. She was made to tell the officer each of the families' names as he listened to see if any sounded German.

Another SS officer then pointed out a slim blonde teenage girl clinging to her fair haired mother suggesting they looked Aryan even though their father looked a swarthy Slavic brute. Albert was shocked as Dirk suddenly blurted out "If she's a good German she would easily beat any of those Polish bitches in a fight."

Horrified Albert waited for Dirk to be cuffed around the head or worse but instead both the SS officers smiled. Emboldened Albert said to the soldier next to him "She looks like she has the health strength and beauty of a Bund Deutscher Maedel girl" loud enough for both the officers to also hear.

The lieutenant looked at the pathetic groups cringing against the walls of the crowded hall then selected a roundish faced, dark skinned girl with long, lank black hair. Both girls were dragged into the middle of the hall and stood next to each other as the German speaking servant girl was forced to explain to them that the pair were to fight to the death. To make sure neither of them just gave in and submitted to a quick death it was explained that the loser's entire family was going be slaughtered - perhaps the HJ youths would like some bayonet practise? If the blonde won her family would be allowed to return to their farm.

"They can't fight with all those clothes" on yelled little Johann Pohl.

The lieutenant laughed "Of course not. Tell them to strip naked" he called out to the shocked interpreter. The two girls just looked around the hall in bewilderment as the woman spoke to them. To speed things up a heavily built soldier walked up to the front of the darker girl and pulled apart the front of her coat, buttons flying across the room, then inserted his bayonet down inside the front of her dress. He paused as specks of blood soaked through the thin cotton from where the tip of the weapon had caught her right breast, then he roughly tore the knife down through the fabric, the sharp tip making further cuts on her abdomen and groin. Both girls then quickly shed their remaining garments and once completely naked were pushed away from the piles of discarded clothes by bayonets which they were then handed to them before the soldiers stepped back leaving them standing facing each other, but looking round the hall in confusion.

Exasperated a SS sergeant roughly grabbed the dark haired girl's little brother by the arm, pulled him forward where they could both see him, then pushed him down onto his knees holding a pistol to his head. His sister waved the heavy bayonet threateningly then prodded it ineffectually forward towards the blonde who just stepped back and turned aside.

The crash of the impatient sergeants Luger echoed round the hall as the boy's brains and warm blood splashed across the girls' legs. His shocked sister lunged madly at the blonde's belly but only managed a long shallow cut as she sucked her tummy in and a fraction of a second later the blonde's bayonet sank deep into her opponent's outstretched right arm.

Screaming in pain, grief and fury she quickly switched the heavy knife to her uninjured left arm as the blonde momentarily looked down, her bare feet slipping on the blood and tissue close to the boy's shattered head. This time the bayonet entered the blonde's belly cleanly, only stopping as it hit her spine. The blonde, eyes wide with shock, shuffled backwards trying to aim her knife towards the other girl's chest. Her opponent thrust her knife forward pushing the blonde off balance so that she toppled backwards and the knife fell from her hand. She fell heavily onto her back, arms outstretched turning her head sideways to look tearfully at her family, who she had condemned to death by her defeat.

As the thin blonde's body arched up off the floor in agony the other girl reached down and pulled the bloody bayonet out, then after pushing her flat to the floor again with a foot on her ribs she bent down and drew the dull blade deep across the dying girl's throat as though she were slaughtering a pig on her father's farm. As blood spurted from her victim's throat and gushed across the floor of the church hall, and over her left foot, the victor continued to press her right foot down on her opponent's chest feeling the ribs and fall three more times before becoming still forever.

Sobbing and covered with blood which profusely dripped from her wounded arm to the floor she stared dully at the body of her brother and at the sprawled carcass that used to be her childhood friend, before staggering back to her family who, however, shrank away from her in horror.

"Bayonet practise!" called out Albert in excitement as several SS soldiers started herding the blonde's shocked family against the wall.

"Strip them, we need to see the targets" shouted Dirk as other Hitler Youth also stepped forward.

"STOP!" commanded the SS Lieutenant. He strode forward and pulled the bereaved mother from the rest of the group "The girl's bloodline was surely contaminated by that Slav bastard" pointing at the father. "This woman must have some Germanic blood, look at her."

"I can't see her properly with all those thick clothes on. She can't be allowed back to her farm on her own, but we will need to establish brothels for our troops" the other officer who had spoken looked fixedly at the group of drooling Hitler Youth "It is important that they aren't tempted to abuse themselves."

She stood sobbing staring dully at her daughter's lifeless body, not seeming to care that her clothes were being unfastened and peeled from her shaking frame.

"What about the rest of them? And we need bayonets" called out Albert again as Dirk nodded in agreement.

"The threat served its purpose" snarled back the Lieutenant "They might as well be shipped out with the rest of them now."

"Keep her here as well, we will need someone who can speak Polish again, at the next village" said the other officer pointing at the interpreter. "Strip!" he suddenly commanded the surprised woman. "Let's see if we may have other uses for you, too" he added quietly with a smile.

The last of the evicted families were escorted from the comparative warmth of the hall, the shunned victorious fighter still naked and now unsteady from the blood she had lost as her bare feet trod the frozen earth. Now the Lieutenant stared with surprise at the grey haired woman's pale body, rather too skinny, with conspicuous collar bones, ribs and hip bones, to be a healthy German he thought, yet slightly muscular from hard work. She was slightly scared at the way he smiled at her and she fiddled with her glasses and attempted to slouch unattractively as she tried not to think what it might feel for her tiny vagina like to be penetrated by a man . or many men!

Albert shuffled restlessly slightly embarrassed that he could hardly walk from the stiffness contained by his pants as he stared at two women both older than his mother.

"You're too young for them" the Sergeant sneered to the boys as he ushered the two tearful humiliated women through a side door into a kitchen area. "You can play with that as much as you want" he laughed, pointing at the still erotic mess of blonde hair, pale cream flesh and wet scarlet blood sprawled awkwardly across the floor, obscenely displaying its virgin pubic area between splayed legs . For a few seconds Albert stared open mouthed as the sergeant shut the door behind him then turned to speak to Dirk, but was stunned to see he had already stripped off his jacket and shirt and was frantically unfastening his belt!

Disgusted, Albert turned away and followed the deportees out of the hall, Johann following him. As their SS guards escorted them from the small village towards the nearest town the ostracised girl, still stark naked and dripping blood from her arm, fell behind. One of the guards looked back at her and spoke to the sergeant who just shrugged his shoulders and they turned away hurrying the other civilians on ahead.

Albert and Johann ran up to the naked girl and stared at her shivering body as she desperately tried to keep putting one foot in front of the other despite her knees almost buckling beneath her as she weakened. Albert ran his fingers through the blood still running down her right arm then rubbed it off onto her pert right breast as he fingered the nipple made erect by the chilly winter air. The girl just looked down at her feet with unfocused eyes, took two more unsteady steps then collapsed; first onto her knees then falling heavily forward onto the hard frozen ground.

Albert and Johann just stood over her staring curiously as her left hand feebly clawed at the earth for a few seconds before becoming still. Johann looked questioningly at Albert who, after gazing at the still girl's buttocks for a while, bent down and rolled her onto her back, her knees falling aside to expose her sex to their gaze. The girl's eyes flickered slightly then closed. While Johann's gaze shifted to the girl's breasts which fell aside from her cleavage Albert kicked her viciously in the side of her abdomen. "What did you do that for? " Johann queried in horror "Look at her arm, I think she's bleeding to death! "

"We'd better be quick then" replied Albert. "If she doesn't bleed to death she'll freeze to death, let's get our whore back to the camp" he added grabbing the girl's right ankle and roughly dragged her naked body across the hard frozen ground on its back, with the left leg awkwardly splayed so Johann got an even better view of her crotch.

Johann watched fascinated at the way her breasts bounced as the limp body was hauled over the uneven ground towards their tents. He was entranced by the way her arms trailing on the ground behind her head stretched her rib cage drawing in her smooth belly. He felt pity for her too, as he observed how her straggly black hair stuck to the wet blood which covered her left arm and left a red trail on the ground behind. "You're hurting her!" he couldn't help blurting out.

"I don't think she feels anything any more" replied Albert, adding "we need to hurry or we'll end up fucking a corpse just like Dirk and the others back there!"

Once in their tent Albert quickly dropped his trousers and pants to release his straining member. Grasping the unconscious girl's buttocks he pulled her towards him so he could enter her. To his surprise it was not as easy to slide his cock into her vagina as he had imagined. After three unsuccessful attempts he lost patience and cautiously forced two, then three fingers into her, he then pulled them out before roughly inserting all four fingers then, with a grunt, thrusting his entire hand deep into her, his fingernails tearing her soft virgin tissue before the full width of his hand bloodily ruptured it.

Her body arched and she threw back her head uttering a piercing inhuman scream. Albert pulled out his hand and quickly replaced it with his cock then vigorously pumped away at her with growing ecstasy. After he came he released his grip on her buttocks and grabbed both her breasts, clawing at them until he got sufficient grip to pull her torso up towards him and stare into her wide open eyes, salty spittle from her choking sobs landing on his lips.

Letting her drop to the floor he turned to Johann, who was staring in disbelief, saying "Your turn now!" before reaching for a towel to wipe the girls blood from his now wilting penis.

Although almost as chilly inside the tent as outside Johann hurriedly stripped off all his clothes, perhaps in concord with their victim's condition, and held her body close to his as he too lost his virginity. Grasping her tight to him he felt her wince as he touched her back, grazed from being dragged across the hard frozen ground. As soon as he had finished with her he found a piece of rag which they had been using to polish their boots and tied it tight around the deep wound to her arm to stem the continuing bleeding there.

Johann watched as she rolled onto her side then silently curled up into a ball, clutching her crotch with both hands. Looking at her he reflected that she was probably about the same age as his sister, who was always so careful to keep her body hidden from him at home. "Are we keeping her for the others?" he queried as he dressed himself, averting his gaze from the girl's shivering debased body as he recalled his home and family.

The excitement over, and seeing tears forming in his friend's eyes, Albert didn't reply but, with difficulty pulled the girl to her feet. Realising she wasn't going to be able to walk he stood behind her then, inserting his her arms under her armpits to grasp her round the chest, dragged her backwards from their tent, heels dragging on the ground while blood trickled down the inside of her thighs.

It wasn't far to one of the recently dug foxholes, which he dragged her into. He was about to push down her legs and feet, which were still obscenely sticking up out of the hole, when of her own accord she drew her knees close to her bare freezing body as she rolled onto her side. Without once looking back Albert walked quickly back to the tent.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:41 PM

Default Smelly-boy-smelly-boy, Jonothon's a smelly-boy! - Dark Fantasy, Death, Humiliation, Rape, School, Snuff, Torture, Voyeurism, Young

Smelly-boy-smelly-boy, Jonothon's a smelly-boy! - Dark Fantasy, Death, Humiliation, Rape, School, Snuff, Torture, Voyeurism, Young

Introduction:
Nobody in seventh grade likes Jonothon. Nobody likes a boy that stinks.
I am Jonothon. I am twelve years old, and I am that kid in class who never washes and never changes his clothes. I wear the same skintight cottonshirt every day, and like a pair of thin tights like medieval people wear.

The shirt and the tights are damp and stained off my sweaty body. I'm also kinda soiled at the back, if you know what I mean. My body stinks of B.O. and fish and faeces. My arm pits are smelly. I stink between my hips, like fish at the front, and faeces at the back. I have no friends. Nobody likes me. Everyone thinks I'm a smelly loser.

I get bullied and mocked by the bitchy popular valley-girls, they gossip and giggle about me, about how I stink, about my lame clothes, about how much of a dweeb and a loser I am, and when they see me in the hall they chant 'Smelly-boy, smelly-boy, Jonothon's a smelly-boy!' over and over and over. I still try to suck up to them 'cos I want to be popular and cool, and I'm so in love with the leader Shelly, but they make me feel like a smelly little freak. Slowly and quietly and gently the constant bullying and loneliness spoils and warps my mind.

As my mind begins to break, I begin peeping into the girl's changing rooms, obsessing over the leader of the popular girls, Shelly. My warped mind lusts over her. I begin peeping at them without my tights on. My boyhood yearns for Shelly as I watch the girls change for Ballet.

One day, Shelly is all alone in the changing rooms as I secretly watch her. She looks so beautiful and perfect in her tiny little bando tutu that I cannot resist her. I sneak up behind her and choke her gently but firmly until she is calm and does not struggle.

I drag her into the little girls room and fill one of the toilets with thick, wet logs of boy-soil, lots and lots and lots of smelly brown faeces until it fills the toilet-bowl. Then I make her kneel before it, I bend her over it, I push her head gently, yet forcefully into my soft, brown boy-soil. It gives me such pleasure to push down on the back of her struggling head and watching her face push slowly and firmly into the nice, rich faecal matter. Smothering her beautiful little 12-year-old face. Filling her pretty, pouty-lipped mouth with what came out of my bum-hole. Making her tongue taste and feel my filth. Making her nice blonde curtains all shitty.

I feel so, so powerful. I torture her with it, smothering her, permitting her a few seconds of breath, then back down into the sludge she goes! My pole twitches and leaks with newly-pubescent cravings as she comes up for air and squeals and begs and pleads through shitty lips and shitty tongue before her frantic words are turned to gurglings as she is given another shitty facial. Nobody is calling Jonny a smelly little loser-boy now! Who stinks now? Not Jonny! Shelly stinks now!

I whisper mocking chants into her ear as face is nestled into it's fetid prison. Shelly stinks now! Shelly stinks of shit! Shelly stinks of shit! Smelly-girl, smelly-girl, smelly-Shelly-smelly-girl! Now Jonothon is the clever one! Jonny is cool and popular and glam!

My bell-end rubs into her nice pert round little tushy, wetting her dainty little panties, just beneith the stiff little tutu frille sticking out so daintily from her wonderful hips. I giggle slackly. My eyes are bulged. My lips are wet and dribbling. I caress her naked legs. I stroke the back of her pretty little head, being so gentle with her. My lips make sick little fwooooah sounds. I lick her ear. Her panties suddenly feel warm and squidgy. Shelly has soiled herself in fear. Shelly is filling her panties with soft, delicate girl-brownie. Shelly stinks reeeal shitty now! Fwooooah! Soiled girly really does it for me!

Off come the panties. My cock plunges into the thick sludge filling Shelly's nice smooth little bum-crack, making me intimate with her number two. My mind is empty of thought. My hand presses down firmly upon Shelly's tortured head. Shelly needs not to breathe. Not any more. Shelly's just a sexy bit of meat with a nice, tight, unused little pussy. My shitty cock thrusts. I have never even heard of a hymen. My shitty cock pushes. Shelly no longer has one! My shitty cock goes up her pussy. Oh yes. Ohhh yessss. Right up her pussy. Right up her pussy. Shelly thrashes. But my cock shall go where it wishes. I rape. Rape. Rape. I defile sweet little Shelly. Her vajay-jay fills with faeces and pre-spunk. My hips twitch and spasm in and out. My hips are all shitty from the girl-soil in her crack.

I grunt as I do my dirty, filthy business. I dribble. I am so, so ready. It only takes 30 seconds before I orgasm. She feels so, so good. I make I pervy little ooohs and aaaaahs through wet, slack lips, my eyes roll and twtich as my little pole spurts and spurts up Shelly's de-flowered fadge. Shelly no longer notices. Shelly has been down in her smelly tomb too long. Her brain is damaged. Lots of necrotisation where once there was pert and correct head-meat. Shelly shall be semi-vegetized for the rest of her life. The school Smelly-boy has ruined and spoiled this perfect little girl forever.

I am in heaven. Shelly has pleasured me so, so exquisitely. I do not think about what will happen to me until my nice, rich, long orgasm calms. Then the other girls walk in and see. They see the wicked, disgusting thing I have done.

Default a boy named froggie - True Story, Bi-sexual, Incest, Rape, Teen Male/Teen Females, Threesome

a boy named froggie - True Story, Bi-sexual, Incest, Rape, Teen Male/Teen Females, Threesome

Introduction:
short,sweet and to the point
[b]i was on the bus on the bus one afternoon when this 17 year old boi walked up to me and said hey my sis wants u to come to our house can u? i didn't know wat to say but i liked his sister so i said yes and got off of the bus with them. thats when i noticed he was smokin he had a nice ass, skinny legs and smooth blond hair!!

when we got to his house he asked me to go to his room and talk with him for awhile, so i did and we just talked for about a hour until he reached over and kissed me. i was shocked so i pulled away but he just pulled me back towards him and started kissing me. then he reached for my shirt and started to take it off(( by this time i was kinda horny)) so i just let him proceed with wat he was doing. He started touching my breast and squeezing them it felt so good i didn't want him to stop.

All of a sudden his sister walked in and said what the fuck are yall doing? he quickly stopped kissing me and i put my shirt back on. Katie very loudly said wat the fuck are u doing sleeping with my man? i was shocked to hear her say that because it was her brother. he quickly said we were just plalying with each other gosh miss i have a really big attitude. then he added why dont u join us? i quickly looked at him and asked wat the fuck are you doing thats your sister? he just smiled and said i know but shes also my sex slave. i just kinda smiled and pulled my shirt back off he then started kissing me again then katie came over and started pulling his pants off and then i saw his dick omg it was huge i thought "how in the hell is that going to go into me" but i stopped thinking and started kissing again then i felt katie taking off my skirt to reveal my shaved pussy it was wet with my juices so it glistened in the sun light. then i felt her wet tounge enter my virgin fuck hole ohh it was so warm and wet. i thought i was going to explode right then and there. then froggies lips left mine and spoke these words: " let me fuck her before mom comes home katie!"

So katie stopped and froggie got on top of me and slowly slipped the head of his dick into my virgin fuck hole. i let a very low moan out of my mouth and then it all slipped in and i felt a very sharp pain as he broke my hymen and i almost started to cry but soon after it returned to pleasures then he whispered into my ear i love you. i whispered it back but we both new it was a lie. he fucked me very fast then got very slow so i told him to keep it fast i like it better that way. so he obeyed wat i told him and i felt my body start to twitch in every way it possibly could he said your cumming hun. omg that was the best feeling i had ever experienced in my whole 13 years of life then i felt warm stuff shoot up into me he said it was his cum omg it was hott.

Then i saw katies face in front of me kissing her brother. i pushed her out of the way because i wanted him all to my self cuz this was my first time having sex so i started kissing him as soon as i did it, then i felt his penis slide slowly out of me as it turned soft. we kissed for about thirty seconds when katie said what about me what do i get out of this? i started to say something but froggie wouldn't let me cuz he knew it was going to be mean, i'll fuck you in a minute or when she leaves ok its not like i dont fuck you enough already bitch.

Then he went back to his kissing for about another minute or 2 then he said would you like to give me a blow job? i said not really i would rather eat katie out..... he looked suprised, then he said i didnt know you were like that. i said yeah i am but i'm bi so it doesnt matter do you want me to give you a blow job? no do what ever feels right to you. so i told katie to take down her pants and part her legs. ( katie had this faint odor to her that stunk kinda bad like she hadn't taken a showe and three days and had, had a lot of sex) but i didn't care i just stuck my face up to her croch and stuck my tounge out and started to lick her very slowly and when i hit her clit i could feel her jump a liitle bit. as i was eatin her out i felt a tounge on my ass whole and i quickly jerked away from eating katie and said wat the fuck are you doing? he responded " i was just trying to eat you out gosh" so i went t back to what i was doing and let him do the same. omg it felt so good knowing i was being eaten out and i was eating someone out. i was very close to cumming when katie said i'm cumming KK as soon as i finished my sentence. I came shortly after katie did.

Then froggie got up and said now whats next what do yall wanna do? i wanna have sex again i said and feel your warm cumm in me! he said ok but as soon as i'm through you have to give me a blow job KK theni will fuck katie ok? i said sure and i worked on getting him hard again by stroking his cock and kissing it with my soft lips. when he finally got hard i got on top of him and slowly tried to enter him in to my bodie but i missed so he had to help me so he grabbed his cock and put the head to my crouch and put it in slowly wow buddy did that feel good i almosted orgasmed righ then and there but i kept my kewl and didn't. he started getting a good pace going until i told him to slow down because it felt better to me. and he obeyed my order and slowed down until he was ready to cum then he picked up the pase and he came inside of me for the second time omg it was just as good as the first time he had done it.

after he had done that i was to tired to give him a blow job so katie did it for me he looked like he enjoyed it so much. when he was finished we didnt know what to do so we just sat there until his mom came home.

Default Dr. FeelGood Is In The House - Dark Fantasy, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Erotica, Gothic, Male Domination, Rape

Dr. FeelGood Is In The House - Dark Fantasy, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Erotica, Gothic, Male Domination, Rape

Dr. FeelGood Is In The House

Thaxter Jones is stalking a sexy hot redhead with a figure that is making him so horny for pain on her and pleasure for him. They're in the bottom of a parking garage and she's walking to her piece of shit Benz jet black in color four door with all the accessories added from the $60,000 deal that she paid for. He licks his lips yearning for her blood and that sweet pussy and keg tapping ass of her's so he unzips his fly letting his dick hang out behind his black leather trenchcoat already rock hard for her he moves in closer licking his lips letting his fangs come out for play to feed as he rapes her senseless. Quicker now he is behind her invisible to her eyesight and as she unlocks the passenger side door Thaxter presses his bod against her's lifting her coat up he whispers in her ear "You scream bitch and I'll kill you" she nods and says nothing as he tears her panties free, yanks her coat off, lifts her skirt up and sees thigh highs and kisses the right side of her neck and she lets out a whimpering moan as he says "God I love Thigh Highs baby" as he rams his cock into her o-ring over and over again spanking her while she cries for him to stop in her mind but dares not to scream for help knowing the consequence of that action.

He cums thick in her ass and moans saying "Wow! now turn around I wanna pop that cherry good and hard" and she does looking him in the eye with a look of fear and stimulation she leans against the car and says "I kinda like this" touching his dick briefly only to have his cold left hand hold it in place and she is forced to jerk him off but she pulls her hand back and replies "No finish it dumb ass" Thaxter growls and raises a hand but doesn't hit her instead he grabs her top with the other and rips it open and moans burying his face in double d tits and rock hard ribbed nipples biting and tugging on them then he sticks his pecker into her virgin pussy hard listening to her cry out he laughs like Joker massaging her breasts and pulls her nipples and he penetrates with no shame over and over again as she wraps her right leg around his left holding him to her he smiles and nibbles on her neck on the left side as she cries out "Fuck me Thaxter Rape me Thaxter"

And he does for a good 30 minutes.

After he finishes with her dripping wet pussy he says "Now that my pole's greased you wanna clean it off?" and she replies "Your not gonna kill me?"

"No not yet anyway I'll make you into something better" he replies rubbing his saturated cock for her and she watches and licks her lips and says "Cum a little for me big boy and I'll clean your pole" she answers tearing off her top and kneeling before his giant cock at which point he is jerking off and in fact does cum a little and she moans and takes it into her mouth bobbing her head and pumping him up to explode in her mouth.

Thaxter is watching her and pulls her hair hard and she yelps and slides his cock out of her mouth "Relax babe it makes me hornier for you" he says ramming his cock back down her throat causing her to cough a little and groan and once again she pulls his cock out of his mouth and pumps it between her giant tits moaning "OOoooo Thaxter Jones I want you to fuck me again baby" he moans and responds "I'm gonna jizz on your tits then I wanna jizz in that pretty mouth of yours bitch" so she pumps him and bobs her head over and over until he jizzes on her tits and in her pretty little mouth. Thaxter holds her head in place tightly as his dick is halfway in her mouth and his right hand is pumping into her mouth until it hurts his cock next he pulls her up and just as he goes to bend her over she stops him "I wanna lick your cum off my tits Thaxter dear" and he watches as she pushes her tits together and licks her sweater puppets moaning and he replies rubbing her twat "You dirty little cunt god you make me so fucking hard!"

After that he rapes her sweet round ass again pulling her hair tight as he penetrates over and over making her orgasm nonstop and him cum just the same. Then she pulls him into the car, puts both the seats down, puts the parking brake up and mounts it while Thaxter sits in the backseat stark naked watching her ride the parking brake masturbating for him in the parking garage inside her car he pulls and twists her nipples making her cry out louder and louder begging for more after that was over they went back to his apartment in Hell's Kitchen where he was born and raised.

As soon as they got to his place they got out and he lead her into the intersection and said "Let's fuck in the street cum burper" and she said "Call me your little cum burpring slut"

Thaxter pushed her down onto the wet dirty street and rammed his cock into her pussy and smiled "My little cum burping slut" and she moaned gyrating her hips against his legs wrapped around his waist he raped and fucked her senseless then carried her up to his apartment where they had more sex that included bondage, cutting, and turning the sexy redhead into his vampire bitch.

the end

Default Simpson's Revenge - Fiction, Blowjob, Gay, Hardcore, Incest, Male Domination, Rape, Spanking, Torture, Violence

Simpson's Revenge - Fiction, Blowjob, Gay, Hardcore, Incest, Male Domination, Rape, Spanking, Torture, Violence

(WARNING THIS STORY IS EXTREMLY HARDCORE! IT IS MAINLY COMICAL IM NOT INTO THE KIND OF STUFF IN THIS STORY IT IS A JOKE BUT A VERY VERY SICK ONE AT THAT PROCEDE WITH CAUTION!) ps: i ment to say im making a new porn MOVIE for the simpsons sorry for the error in pt6

"Please Principal Skinner, just don't call Homer."
Bart Simpson was back again in Principal Skinners office for another of his usual pranks. This time lunch-lady Doris caught him pouring some sedatives into the chili, and now he sat in the familiar office of Principal Skinner.
"I am sorry Bart, but I have to call your parents, this sort of behavior has to stop. After, groundskeeper Willie is still recovering from the incident with the tractor"
Bart sat in the Skinners office as he listened to the call to his father at work. He could listened to Skinner explain the situation to Homer, and knew that Homer was going to be very mad. Marge and Homer were at there wits end about Bart's behavior, and had recently resorted to beating him in an attempt to control his behavior. But unknown to his parents was that Bart had always been acting up because he had a little secret.he was gay. But he knew that his family would through him out if they found out, even his Lisa, who always seemed to support him in the end.
"Your father will be here soon to pick you up, Bart" Skinner said as he came back into the office, "and he didn't sound happy. One more problem from you and I am afraid we will have to expel you"
Bart sat in the office for the next half-hour without saying a word. He didn't want to let on about how much he was dreading going home, and the beating he would get when they got their. Marge and Lisa had taken Maggie to visit family for the night, so Bart knew that the beating wouldn't stop anytime soon since Homer was of the belief that more was better. His heart nearly skipped a beat when he saw Homer walk into Skinner's office.
"That's it boy, you've really done it now" Homer yelled as he walked in.
"Mr. Simpson, I was just explaining to Bart that if something happens again, we will have to expel Bart"
"Now don't you worry about it Skinner, I am going to see to it that Bart learns his lesson this time" Homer said as he eyed Bart, and Bart knew that it was going to be bad. They drove home silently, and Bart didn't want to say anything. He was hoping to jump out of the car as soon as they got home and run and lock himself in the bathroom.
As they pulled into the garage, Bart tried to make his run for it but for once in his life, Homer acted quickly and grabbed Bart.
"Where do you think you are going boy? I have had it with your crap, and since your mother isn't home to stop me, we are going to this right," Homer said as he walked Bart upstairs and into his bedroom. Homer let him go as they got into the room and started undoing his belt, "I told you I would beat you good if you did anything again, now drop your pants".
Bart watched as Homer pulled his belt out of the loops and knew that he was serious. Bart reached down and unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor. Hoping to be able to leave his underwear on, but he could tell by Homer's look that it was out of the question. Bart reached down and fiddled with the elastic band for a minute, and dropped his underwear too.
"Holy crap, boy! Your dick is still that small! Man, no wonder you are always acting up, it is pathetic". Bart could feel his face turn bright red from embarrassment. Bart had always took his time changing in the house, and made sure no one ever saw him naked because of the size of his dick. But now someone had, and he didn't know how to respond. Homer sat on the edge of the bed, pulled Bart over his knee, and then all of a sudden "WHACK!". Bart could feel his cheeks beginning to burn with the first hit, but knew that he had many more slaps of the belt to go. "WHACK!". Bart could feel Homer lifting his arm for another hit. "WHACK!". This continued until Homer had hit Bart 50 times, and Bart's butt was a bright red color.
"Now I want you to think about what you have done, and stay in this room. And remember, next time you get in trouble, it will be more than 50!" Homer said as he walked out of Bart's room. Bart tried to sit up, but his the stinging pain was more than he could handle and he felt a tear running down his nose from the pain.
"That jerk," Bart thought to himself, "thinks he can just beat me anytime he likes and get away with it". Bart tried sitting up again, and got about half-way up when a some fire-crackers on his desk caught his eye.
"Hmm, maybe it is about time that I teach old Homer a thing or two"
Homer put his belt back on and went down to the kitchen and pulled out a beer, "mmmmm, beer" he said as he drank the whole can. He grabbed another and then went out and turned on the TV. "Damn boy," he thought, "maybe he will finally learn his lesson".
Bart slowly walked down the stairs into the kitchen, he had a gut feeling that what he was about to do was wrong, but he had already made up his mind. He walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and pulled out Homer's last beer. Slowly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the glass bottle he had stolen from Lisa, which had TRANQUILIZER written on the side in large red letters. He knew that only a few drops should knock Homer out, but he still poured in the rest of the jar.
Homer was surprised when Bart walked in without his pants on still, but figured that his butt was too sore for them. "That'll learn him" he thought. Then he noticed the beer in Bart's hand.
"Here Homer, you're right, I should start behaving better. I brought you this beer as my apology" Bart said as he handed Homer the can.
"It okay boy, looks like you finally learned your lesson. Crying shame about your small dick though, nothing like mine" Homer said as he drank the whole can in one gulp.
"Homer, you look real tired, you should go up and lay down for a bit"
"I do feel real tired all of a sudden, I think I might just do that. Don't do anything stupid or I will beat you again boy!" Homer said as he walked upstairs. Bart waited about 10 minutes before peeking into Homer's room. He saw his dad passed out on the bed, still in his clothes and everything. He walked over to the bed and began tapping Homer.
"Homer, you awake? Homer? HOMER?!" Bart decided he needed to make sure his dad was asleep, so he jumped up on the bed and started jumping up and down. After about a minute, it was abundantly clear that Homer was out for the count. Bart knew now was the time and put his plan into action. He ran into his parents closet and dug out Marge's handcuffs from when she was a police officer. She had kept them around for fooling around with Homer, but know Bart had a different plan. He went out and cuffed Homer to the bed with 4 sets of cuffs so that he was spread eagle.
Bart went out to Lisa's room and got a pair of scissors, and then went back to Homer and started cutting his clothes off. He started with the shirt, and once that was done he stepped back to admire his handy-work so far. He looked at his father's huge beer belly and thought to himself "How can mom fuck this thing, he is disgusting, but luckily that won't be a problem soon," and continued on his way.
Bart grabbed Homer's belt and slowly undid it. He also reached for Homer's button and zipper, and undid them both, he used the scissors to cut off Homer's pants. He then reach for Homer's tighty-whitey's and slowly cut them off too. As Homer's monster cock became visible, Bart gasped. It was about a foot long limp, about 3 inches around and had 2 huge hairy balls below it. Bart slowly reached out and began to caress his own father's cock.
Since it became clear to Bart that he was gay, he had never seen another man's cock, especially his own fathers, and now it was sitting in front of him for all his glory. He continued caressing it all over, he reached with his other hand and began to fondle the huge balls sitting below it. "Too bad no one will ever play with this again," he thought to himself. He became more aroused as his dad's cock began to harden in his own hand. He was so tempted to lean over right there and take it into his mouth, but he couldn't, not yet.
Homer began to move a little and Bart was startled. But he knew that he had to continue with his plan.
"Hey, what the hell is going on here boy!" Homer yelled, "LET GO OF MY COCK!".
"Now Homer, is that anyway to talk to me now that I am in charge? I have a secret I have been meaning to tell you, I am gay, and I know that you are a huge homophobe, so I am going to suck you off right here and now. Can't be a homophobe if you have been sucked off by another guy, let alone your own son, right?".
Bart leaned over and slowly took his father's cock into his mouth. Bart had fantasized about giving a blowjob all his life, and now it was happening with his own father. Bart continued to suck on his father's dick as he reached down and began to fondle the donkey-size balls.
"Bart! Stop! This isn't right! I.am.your..ugghhh...it feels so good! Yes, keep going boy! Yes!"
Bart was surprised that Homer was enjoying this so much, but he was more excited that it would be the last time his dad was going to be able to cum. He continued to bob his head up and down on Homer's huge rod for another 15 minutes, until "YES! I am cumming Bart!" and his mouth was flooded by Homer's huge cumload. Bart swallowed as much as he could, but some managed to slip out. He took a few minutes to lick his dad's cock clean, and get everything clean for his upcoming work.
"That was excellent boy, but it was wrong, and I will have to beat you for it," Homer said as he tried to pull at the hand cuffs.
"First things first Homer. You are still locked up, and I am still extremely upset about getting beaten earlier," Bart said as he began to pull at his father's pubes, "Homer, do you know what happens to human hair when a flame is exposed to it?" Bart reached down and pulled out a lighter, and slowly moved it closer to Homer's cock and balls "cause you will in a second!"
Bart put the lighter right up against the bottom of Homer's ball-sac and watched as his dad's huge hairy balls became engulfed in flames.
"AHHHH! MY BALLS! MY BALLS ARE ON FIRE!" Homer screamed as he began to thrash his body around trying to put out the flames. Bart watched as the flames grew and began to travel up along his pubic hair and now engulfed his dad's cock in a huge bright yellow flame. As quickly as the fire had came, it was gone as all the pubic hair burned away. Homer was whimpering as Bart sat looking at the burned ruins that had once been his father's pride and joy.
"Well Homie, looks like your balls are a little sore, I know how we can make that better," Bart said as he reached down and pulled out a bottle of salt he had brought up from the kitchen. Homer watched as Bart started to pour a mound of salt into his hand.
"No Bart! Please no! I won't beat you again, I swear!"
"Oh I am afraid it is too late for that!" Bart said as he reached out and began smearing the salt all over Homer's open wounds on his cock and balls from the burns. Homer was screaming uncontrollably now, he had never felt pain like this before. Bart sat back and watched as his father screamed in agony as the salt continued to burn on Homer's cock and balls.
"Now Homer, it is time for the grand finale," Bart said while he pulled out a firecracker that was at least 2 inches wide and about 10 inches long. "Do you remember when I blew up Mrs. Krabappel's cat? Well I used a firecracker half this size"
Bart grabbed Homer's cock and poured on some KY jelly his parents used for sex. He slowly began to jam his finger into Homer's piss slit. "Bart, what are you doing?! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! Not my cock, please not my cock."
Bart then inserted another finger into his piss-slit, followed by another. When the hole was big enough, he quickly pulled his fingers out and jammed the bottom end of the fire-cracker into the hole. He stood above his father, and with one hard push, jammed the entire length of the fire-cracker into Homer's cock. Homer screamed in pain as it felt like his cock had been ripped open.
"Now one last touch," Bart said as he pulled out two smaller fire-crackers and tape one to each of this father's balls. Homer watched as his son attached the last fire-cracker and began to cry knowing that he was about to lose his manhood. Bart tied all of the fuses together and looked up at his father, "Homer, I am going to enjoy this" as he lit a match. Homer watched as Bart lowered the match down to the fuse and saw the sparks appear from the fuse. Bart backed away slowly and began to smile. He watched as Homer squirmed, trying to do any last thing he could to stop his fate.
"5..4...3." Bart counted down as the fuse shortened, "2..1..BOOM!". Bart watched as his father cock erupted into a million tiny, bloody pieces that went flying across the room and across Homer's belly. Homer was screaming at the top of his lungs as he too watched his cock disappear across the room. The fire-crackers attached to his balls were a little slower to fire, and Bart watched as those too exploded and sent his father's donkey-sized balls flying across the room.
Bart sat for a minute pleased with his work. He walked up to his dad and looked him in the eyes.
"BART! YOU BASTARD! YOU BLEW MY COCK AND BALLS UP!" Homer screamed. All Bart could do was sit there and smile, as he slowly reached down and grabbed the head of Homer's now destroyed cock, which had managed to fly all the way to Homer's neck. He grabbed the piece of cock, and slowly put it in Homer's mouth.
"Here dad, one last blowjob" and Bart walked out of the room.

The End!

Default 100

Default mysterious day - Fiction, Blowjob, Consensual Sex, Rape, Teen Male/Teen Female

mysterious day - Fiction, Blowjob, Consensual Sex, Rape, Teen Male/Teen Female

Introduction:
cant rape the willing!!!
.It was Saturday The last day of June when about to slip into bed surprisingly noticing that my window was open

i slowly walked over to the lattice and closed the window i climbed into my soft bed drifting away to sleep

the next morning i woke up with two girls, asking myself if i was dreaming and to my surprise my zipper was down and my cock was out.

i got out of bed immediately asking what the fuck was going on the girl's laughed and giggled and broke of a whisper we want you i thought about trying to escape from the mysterious two but then thought to myself i was going to get laid now or never.

i then quickly asked the girls what did they want from me,their response, you we want you.

one of the girls took my soft cock,lifted it and putting it in her mouth then slowly sliding her tongue up and down until my soft cock was erect and rock hard.

i then turned the tables by getting up saying to the other girl take of your shirt with a violent voice and the girl not refusing took off her shirt but did not give me a chance to do anything she pushed me on the bed and began to sit ontop of me slowly pulling down her black leather panties and messaging my face with the lips of her pussy then yelling in erotica lick ,lick!! But instead of lick i blew lightly into her cunt until the slightest sign of pleasure from the women then sticking my tongue in and out and up and down until felt her legs shake and then bite into it as if it were a raw peace of chicken, the girls now handed me an envelope and got dressed then quickly opened my window and jump out giving me no idea of who they were and then leaving, as they drifted away into the mist of dawn disappearing i opened the envelope it contained 5 words

School ,Monday,Gym after lunch
(end of part 1)

;part two;

I spent the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday thinking about the girls and what would happen at school on Monday. Being Monday i was frustrated confused at excited all at the same moment i got out of my bed and put my best clothes on. Looking my best i walked out my room and into the kitchen seeing my mother cooking breakfast she immediately noticed that i was overly dressed and politely and curiously asked me if i was meeting someone at school i quickly nodded in left to right motion saying no! I got to my bus stop and onto the bus when i finally arrived at school and out of the bus it was 8:55 just 10 minutes before school was to start so i went into the court yard where i stood and talked to my friends before class started i told them about what had happened days before they were in shock and disbelief saying that would never happen and thinking i was lying but not taking notice by their reactions i
Walked into the east hall building as the bell rang.

I walked into my first blow which was Mr. Isumu who was japanese. I then took a seat next to a girl that wore chains wore black pants and shirt with her hair braided and dyed red taking notice at her beauty when the teacher anounced there will be two member joining our class as you could as guessed them they were introduced as trisha and britany and sat beside me smiling and looking inicent i began talking to them and started asking how old they were trisha 14 and britany 17 the same age as me, Jason!! I except your not talking over there Mr. Imasu said in a high voice. So here are the plans for today in history you'll be paring up in groups of five to be writing and acting out a play about the glorys and wonders of Greece. I asked them if they wanted to be in my grouo along with the goth with the red hair. They accepted and luckly there were only 24 students in the class because my best friend got expeled because of a fight he gpt involved in and pushing the kid out the window on the second floor but back to the story. I then started asking them questions about saturday and they kept acting like they didn't know what i was talking about but i knew they did and then one stated that we had better get to work on our play we all decided that we would do a play on what marriages were like in those times and halfway through the bell rang it was 11:10 time for lunch i met up with the girlss still wanting to know what made them sneak in my bedroom and have breif sex teasing with me still denying until i spoke of the gym they stared at me laughing took my hand and rushed me to the gym, where kids spent detention during lunch wacthed by an inministrader, very luckuly no one had adrived yet so we snuk be hind some rolled up mats and pushed them as far as we could without anyone taking notice. Trish then sat on top of me saying so did you call the police and tell them a little girl raped you of course not i replied and then britany began to kiss me on the lips hard without giving any warning as trish pulled my pants down and my troshers looking in wow at my cocl at was resonably big for my age 7''.5 was thr size. She asked me how did i want it and i quickly said without knowing it depends on how your gonna give it to me.

;end part two;

If you like what you read so far send comments if you want the next 12 parts

Default Digimon Rise and Fall Chapter 10: Torture - Dark Fantasy, Asian, Authoritarian, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage and restriction, Cruelty, Domination/submission, Extreme, Fan fiction, Hardcore, Humiliation, Mon...

Digimon Rise and Fall Chapter 10: Torture - Dark Fantasy, Asian, Authoritarian, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage and restriction, Cruelty, Domination/submission, Extreme, Fan fiction, Hardcore, Humiliation, Monster, Rape, Torture, Written by women

Introduction:
Sora, Mimi and Kari are tortured to their very limit
Sora, Mimi and Kari marched through the dark cave with the hopeless faces of criminals being sent to the guillotine. Their lack of clothes that only moments ago made them feel natural and warm now bought feelings of shame and helplessness. Sora looked around at her surroundings that sent a chill down her spine. The cave that they resided in had become a house of horrors. All around them were blazing fires with iron pokers sticking out of them. The sound of electricity hummed around them along with an unidentifiable sound that made their hairs stand on end. It was almost a mix of perverted moaning and animalistic growling. However the thing that frightened Sora the most was a pit dug in the corner. It was far too big to be a grave even for all three of them. It was too simple to be a type of torture device and that is what made it terrifying. The mystery dug in her mind like an insect. Sora's body trembled well her mind flashed to the most horrible things imaginable.

The three reached the end of their journey. They stood in front of three sets of chains hanging next to each other. They moved forward like obedient slaves towards the chains. They didn't fight their fate whatsoever. They understood it was pointless to resist and it would only make things worse. However none of them could imagine things getting any worse then this. As if by some sort of spell the chains began wrapping around their wrists and feet. The chains lifted into the air spreading them wide apart. They hung there like a trio of nude marionettes. Kari lowered her head. She had never been so humiliated in her life.

The booming sounds of drums began beating in the darkness. The girls suddenly knew that they were not alone. Thousands of red eyes appeared glaring at them. Kari attempted to close her legs in vain. They were exposed and there was nothing they could do about it. A series or torches appeared in the distance illuminating the darkness around them. As terrifying as the mystery of the darkness was it was nothing compared to what lay inside. Every enemy that the group had ever vanquished over the years stood there reborn in front of them. A pair of Devidramon licked their lips and snapped at them like wild animals. Apocalymon descended upon them with an evil smirk on his face. He looked at the girls and smiled. He turned to his subjects.

"My loyal minions after all these years in the shadows the time for our rise is at hand. Fear has been our enemy, fear from a group of children. Now we have them in our clutches to do with what we want. They are the key to a whole new world that will soon belong to us." Apocalymon shouted.

"A new world?" Mimi thought to herself.

Apocalymon rose up to the three captured beauties. He smiled and felt Kari's face with his large clawed hand. He moved his finger lower leading down to her vagina. He pushed his claw in her vagina causing blood to gush.

"Get your hands off of her you bastard!" Sora yelled.

Apocalymon withdrew his finger and smiled. He put his bloody finger in deep into Sora's mouth causing her to gag slightly.

"You know there was a reason I choose you three to be my first victims and it has nothing to do with your gender. Out of all of your friends you three were the ones who fell the most. You all almost completely reversed yourselves and released me. As such I have chosen you three to be the first ones for me to break." Apocalymon explained.

The word break repeated in Kari's mind. There was something about the way Apocalymon said it that stuck in her memory. Her eyes widened in shock.

"It was you who has been speaking in my mind. You were the one who made me do those horrible things to TK!" Kari yelled.

Apocalymon chuckled.

"Well you're half right on that one. You see I cannot install an emotion into your mind. That would make my job far too easy. I can only amplify what already exists in your heart. Deep down you wanted to humiliate him I just gave you a push."

Kari sighed she knew that what he said was true. She could not deny that she had darkness in her. Part of her almost welcomed what was to come. Apocalymon saw her despair and grinned widely.

"Alright no more wasting time let us begin the show!" Apocalymon yelled with his words echoing through the cave.

All of the evil Digimon cheered loudly. Apocalymon reached out and felt each of the girl's vaginas causing them to wince. He frowned and crossed his arms.

"You are all not wet enough for what is to come. Oh well we can do something about that."

Apocalymon snapped his fingers and the chains holding them up began to move. Fear rolled through the girls. The growing tension cut them like a knife. Finally the chains stopped over a large pool of boiling water. The heat was so intense they were already beginning to sweat. Apocalymon lowered his hands and the girls began to lower towards the pool. The girls screamed in protest struggling with their chains in vain. The three were dunked into the water and every part of their body screamed with pain. The heat was unbearable burning their skin instantly. They screamed in pain causing the boiling water to travel down their throat burning their insides. Apocalymon watched the bubbles caused by their struggling and smiled. He waved his hand and the chains raised bringing the girls out. The digidestined struggled to draw breath savouring every trace of oxygen. Apocalymon walked over and began feeling their soaking wet vaginas.

"So it seems your bodies are now ready for the real pain to begin. However as I said before I am slightly grateful for your corruption releasing me. I am offering a chance for one of you to be spared. However a price must be paid."

The three girls looked at each other in disbelief. What was his condition and could any of them betray the other? Apocalymon reached down to his loincloth and ripped it off revealing a massive erect penis. The three winced it was much longer and thicker then anything any of them had ever seen.

"The first one of you to suck my cock will be spared torture and will join me as I burn this world to the ground. Well girls what do you say?"

The three girls slowly laughed. Kari looked Apocalymon in the eyes.

"Jerk yourself off you fucking loser." Kari said firmly.

"I see you need more convincing." Apocalymon said with a sad facade.

Apocalymon lowered his hand and the girls were lowered back into the water. He only lowered them half way in this time so that he could stare at their defenceless bodies as their suffered. Their slender legs waved back and forth like a fish on the deck of a ship. He watched Sora as she desperately tried to use her strength to force her upper body up. Apocalymon tightened her chains causing a scream that could be heard even above the water. Apocalymon once again rose the girls out of the water.

"Well have you given it some thought?"

Sora spit out boiling water on to Apocalymon's cock however his leathery tough skin wasn't even hurt. He lowered them again for more torture. Apocalymon walked into the water putting his cock right near their faces. The girls wanted nothing more then to punch it as hard as their could but their hands were tied. Apocalymon went over to Kari and gave her wet behind a hard spank. Her squeezed her ass tightly drawing blood with his claws.

"This is your last chance to do something. Either one of you joins me or you all die." Apocalymon shouted.

The girls began to feel weak. Beyond the burning sensation the lack of oxygen was becoming too much to bear. They could feel themselves slipping away to the soft embrace of death. Mimi floated there in the water feeling conflicted. She thought of herself and the life of lust she knew to be her reality. She knew that her sins outweighed her virtues. As bad as life was, hell was something that was unacceptable. She had to do whatever she could to stay alive. She stared at Apocalymon's black cock floating in front of her face. What did she care if she blew him? She had done far worse things in her life already. Mimi put her mouth around Apocalymon's penis and began sucking it like a new born puppy tugging desperately at her mothers nipples. Sora and Kari watched their friend suck him off and screamed in protest. Apocalymon lifted them out of the water. He moved Mimi to the edge of the water.

"Prove you have what it takes to survive." He said well rubbing her face.

Mimi resumed sucking his dick wildly. His cock was bigger then even she was used to so she could not take it all. However what she lacked in deepness she made up for with energy. She bobbed her head faster and faster using all the tricks she knew. Her tongue twirled around the tip of the cock causing Apocalymon to grin widely. Her friends watched in horror as the princess of the group was reduced to sex slave in front of their eyes. They tried to turn away but a pair of Devidramon forced their heads forward.

"Very good girl now take it all!" Apocalymon shouted.

Apocalymon forced Mimi's head on his cock with full force. The whole cock went into Mimi's mouth. It only took a second but to Mimi it felt like minutes. She could feel her mouth spreading right open causing blood to trickle down her chin. The cock forced it's way deeper and deeper in bruising her throat. The cock went down her throat cutting off her air hole. Mimi gagged wildly feeling as though she could pass out at any minute. Apocalymon squeezed her skull and shot a large load down her throat. The semen was thicker then a milkshake and extremely bountiful. It was like a small waterfall pouring down her throat. She looked at Apocalymon staring down at her and she knew what she was supposed to do. She relaxed and swallowed every last drop. Apocalymon pulled his dick out as quickly as he could causing even more pain to Mimi. Mimi coughed and panted she had never experienced anything more painful or humiliating in her life. Apocalymon laughed loudly echoing through the cave.

"Ok everyone let's get this party started." He yelled.

Apocalymon waved his hand causing Sora and Mimi's bodies to fly into a rock knocking the wind out of them. The chains locked into the ground leaving the girls bent over the rock with their rears hanging in the air. Sora and Kari could only imagine what horrible things were going to happen to them next. Apocalymon walked over to them and felt their buttocks.

"You know part of me would love to be the ones to devour you. However there are a couple of others who want it even more." Apocalymon said softly.

Apocalymon walked away leaving the girls stuck in confusion. Who could hate them more then Apocalymon? Heavy footsteps sounded behind them. The girls slowly turned their heads as best as they could. Terror slowly filled their faces. Their jaws dropped as they saw their assaulters. A small clunky robot with claps for hands stood behind Sora. He was Datamon an evil Digimon that had kidnapped her long ago. The fury on his face was more then apparent. They were interrupted by Tai last time and now she knew that he wanted to make good on what he had planned. Behind Kari was something far worse. A tall male vampire stood with an evil glint in his eyes. He was Myotismon one of their most feared adversaries they had ever encountered. He waged a war to find and kill Kari however the plan horribly backfired and Kari was instrumental to his destruction. He licked his lips well looking down at Kari. His rage was boiling out of him. Datamon moved in front of Sora and faced her.

"Long time no see little red. You have really evolved into a beautiful creature. It looks like your fortunes have not changed since last time though. I'm going to enjoy this, before you were a child and now you're a woman. It will be much more fun to break you now." Datamon boasted.

Datamon stuck out his metallic tongue and licked Sora's face. Sora flinched for his tongue was rough and cold. It felt as though she was licked by a socket wrench. Datamon crushed Sora's throat with one of his hand clamps and looked deep into her eyes. Sora felt a cold wave of fear rush through her. It was as though he was looking deep into her soul.

"What should I do first? Dissect you and see how long your intestines are? Perhaps I could implant you with cybernetics and see how they react to your biological form. I could infect you with a virus and see how long it takes to rot you from the inside out. I know since you are already wet why don't we go with something simpler?" Datamon said with an evil grin.

Datamon withdrew his clamps and aimed his arm sockets at Sora. Several wires shot out and wrapped around Sora's body. She could feel their cold copper cores cutting into her skin. In an instant she knew what was going to happen however she could do nothing to stop it. Jolts of electricity shot through the wires and into Sora's body. The electricity reacted with the water causing more pain to Sora then she had ever known. The pain traveled through every part of her body inside and out. Sora's screams filled the cavern drilling into the ears of everyone who heard it. Sora's mind flashed to her husband.

"Matt please help me!" Sora screamed.

Datamon ceased his electrocution and examined her carefully.

"Matt huh? What ever happened to Tai? He was the one who risked everything to save you last time. Did you betray his trust and choose another. That is down right cold and this is coming from a machine. You deserve this more then you know."

Datamon resumed his electrocution. Though the pain was virtually unbearable it didn't bother Sora as much not as much as Datamon's words. Tai had always been there for her even before the digital world. He was her best friend and he cared for her more then anyone. He always cared for her and the truth be told she always knew of his feelings but she ignored him. Up until the moment she began dating Matt Tai must have believed that she had feelings for him as well. She played with his emotions and then threw his heart on the floor. Sora felt new feelings of hate boil up inside of her. However these feelings were for herself. She indeed deserved what she was getting.

Myotismon walked up behind Kari and grabbed her buttocks tightly drawing blood.

"My single greatest regret in my life was you. I was so close to achieving victory. I literally had you in my grasp and then you were ripped from me. I should have sliced your throat then and there but now we have all the time in the world." Myotismon told Kari in his traditional gentlemen like tone.

Myotismon withdrew his claws and stepped back. His looked at Kari's soaking wet defenceless body. He pondered on how best to extract his revenge. He wanted to do every worst thing that he could to her. He wanted to devour her body and soul. A sly grin appeared on his face for he knew what to do. Myotismon crossed his arms and drew in the dark energies of the underworld. He straightened his arms and screamed "Grizzly Wing!" Kari closed her eyes in fear. After her battle with Myotismon she had seen this technique and she knew what was coming. A flock of bats flew out of a portal caused by the darkness. The bats wasted no time in swarming her. The bats chewed on her skin and slashed at her most sensitive and private areas. A bat began chewing on her neck and sucking her blood. Kari had never felt more violated and humiliated. A vision of her gagged and bound lover filled her mind. This is exactly what she did to TK. All the pain she felt now was Karma for what she had done in the past. Myotismon created a pair of red whips with his energy and began whipping Kari's bare ass hard. Each stinging whip of energy caused an almost animal like yelp from Kari. This truly was hell.

Mimi watched her two friends suffer and cry right before her eyes. It was like watching a horror movie that you couldn't turn off. Every yelp of pain from them caused a stabbing pain in her heart. Well they were being tortured she was sitting safely watching with Apocalymon at her side. She had let her fear and selfishness take control over her. Mimi turned away with tears in her eyes. Apocalymon gently stroked her hair.

"Something wrong my dear?" Apocalymon asked.

"I just never imagined it would hurt this much." Mimi replied tearfully.

"Hurt you are not the one being tortured. However if you really want to join them that could be arranged."

Mimi paused for a moment. Part of her wanted to join them if nothing else then to clear her own guilt. She looked at Sora screaming in pain and begging for her husband to save her. Mimi closed her eyes and a stream of tears fell from them into the cold floor.

"No thank you master."

"Well then you have to earn it. Lie down now!"

Mimi did as she was told. She had been in this position numerous times and it seemed as though her years of suffering finally were doing her come good. She looked into Apocalymon's eyes and saw the same lustful look as the man who stole her virginity from her. She knew exactly what he wanted and if she wanted to escape the pain she would use it to please him. Mimi looked up at Apocalymon with the innocent face of a little girl.

"What shall I do now master?" Mimi asked in an almost song like nature.

Apocalymon was driven mad by Mimi's innocence and submission. He grabbed her legs and spread them as wide as they would go. He lowered his head and began licking her vagina like a thirsty animal. His tongue was dry and thin like a snakes. It made Mimi uncomfortable but it was far more preferable then the alternative. Mimi thrust her hips into his face and put on the best fake moans that she could. Apocalymon grabbed her ass and dug his claws deep into her. Mimi winced in pain.

"Ow master please be more gentle that hurts me." Mimi said innocently.

"Oh I know." Apocalymon said slyly.

Mimi became afraid very afraid. Apocalymon dug his claws in even deeper.

"You said that I would be spared. You promised me." Mimi pleaded.

"I promised you that you would be spared from the torture that they are enduring. However if you think that you are going to be getting out this unharmed you have another thing coming. I didn't sit in the despair of nothingness for 13 years just to forgive and forget. You will suffer and you will regret what you have done." Apocalymon said coldly.

Apocalymon grabbed Mimi by the throat and squeezed. He placed his penis at the tip of Mimi's vagina causing her to wince.

"I know that you don't usually feel anything when it comes to sex but I promise you that you feel this. You will feel pain and humiliation the likes of which you have never known." Apocalymon said slowly.

Apocalymon grabbed Mimi's arms and pinned them down. Mimi could feel his warm breath traveling down her neck and it caused a shiver to travel down her spine. She feared what was about to happen more then anything however she was completely powerless to stop it. Apocalymon wasted no time and stuck his cock in hard and deep. Mimi had done many things to cause her pain over the years. She broke her leg when she was three and her wrist when she was 10. She had been attacked by monsters and done things that no woman should do. However nothing compared to the pain she was feeling. It was like her vagina was going to explode from the inside. Apocalymon wasted no time in ravaging her body. He began pumping his cock into her at almost blinding speed never relenting for a second. Mimi could feel her vagina tearing open wider and wider causing blood to flow. Apocalymon grabbed her shoulders tightly and held her down steady. He moved his cock in slowly forcing it deeper and harder. Inch by inch the cock forced it's way inside. Mimi began screaming like a dying animal. She was close to passing out and wanted nothing more then to die. Finally the cock went all the way inside and Apocalymon smiled. Apocalymon smacked Mimi's thighs hard and sent a wave of pain through her. The world around her disappeared, as she knew nothing but pain. Mimi finally passed out.

While Mimi was unconscious Sora and Kari were forced to endure tortures never seen before. From the piercing pain of red hot pokers to the humiliation of being forced to swallow literal galleons of cum. Their flesh was torn by several beasts and their souls lay dead at their feet. The two hung from chains with their bodies hanging limp as legions of evil Digimon ravaged their bodies. They had become nothing more then pieces of meat being cleaved and devoured. Whatever their lives had been before was now a different reality. It was a fleeting dream that they had been ripped from their eyes. Apocalymon watched them scream as he continued to pump the still unconscious Mimi with his cock. Their physical pain was satisfactory however something was missing. There was something in them that had yet to be broken. Apocalymon nodded the time had come. Apocalymon dug his claw into Mimi.

"Time to wake up darling."

Apocalymon shot a sharp jolt of electricity coursed through her veins bringing her back from unconsciousness. Mimi looked up at his grinning face and she began to cry. She had prayed that everything was a nightmare and that she would wake up in her soft bed. However this was reality and there was no escaping that. Apocalymon grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground. He grinned at her and licked her face. Mimi was so disgusted that she felt that she might pass out again. Apocalymon dragged her across the cave causing gashes all across her legs. He waved his hand and the other two girls floated along. Sora didn't need to lift her head to figure out where they were going. She sighed things were only about to get worse. They had reached their destination and Apocalymon threw them into the ground. They were in the pit.

"Well ladies I commend you three for lasting this long. I thought you would all have begged for death hours ago. I have to say despite living almost every fantasy I have conceived over the past 13 years I consider myself disappointed. I don't know why but this somehow feels hollow as though I succeeded on the first try. I believe that the hunt was better then the catch. It is that reason that I am offering one of you a chance at freedom."

The three girls looked up in shock. This couldn't be true. One of them would have a chance a freedom? But what would be the cost? Would they have to sleep with him? Kari and Sora glared over at Mimi. They may have been unwilling before but they would now do anything to escape the torment that they had just endured. Apocalymon could feel their anger and desperation. It filled him with joy and malice.

"As I said this gift will only be offered to one of you. Your freedom will be secured in the simplest manner possible, physical combat. All you have to do is knock each other out. The last woman standing goes free. Begin!"

The girls froze in their tracks. They couldn't possibly fight each other. They were friends no more then that they were sisters. They had been through unspeakable horrors together and came out strong every time. They could never harm each other no matter what. However one person didn't feel the same way. Mimi came charging over to Kari tackling her to the ground. Kari didn't even have time to react before Mimi delivered a hard shot straight to her face. Mimi wrapped her hands around Kari's neck and began squeezing the life out of her. Kari could see the anger in Mimi's eyes.

"Just go to sleep bitch I am not staying here any longer!" Mimi said softly.

Kari could feel the world disappearing around her. She could feel herself fading. Her senses became more aware. She could feel the bruises and blisters all over her body. She had endured so much she would not stand for it anymore. Kari mustered all of her strength and punched Mimi hard in the stomach. Mimi had the wind knocked out of her and she fell to the ground. Kari got up and gave Mimi a hard kick to the face.

"It hurts doesn't it? Well get used to it princess because well you were living it up we were being tortured and humiliated." Kari said coldly.

Mimi rose to her knees and spit out blood.

"Now you know how I've felt all of these years you fucking cunt." Mimi responded.

Mimi rose up and began punching Kari rapidly. Mimi grabbed Kari's hair and ripped it out violently. Sora could not stand to watch her closest friend be beaten. She charged over and put Mimi in a tight full nelson. Kari glared at Mimi and began beating her in the face with all of her fury. Her blows became more violent and devastating. Kari gave Mimi a hard hammer fist knocking her out cold. Mimi's body fell gently to the ground. Kari and Sora glared at each other. They both knew that only one of them would walk out of that pit.

"Let's at least fight with honor." Sora said with an outstretched hand of friendship.

"No." Kari replied.

Kari grabbed Sora's wrist and flipped it over. She palmed Sora's elbow hard causing an ear splitting shriek.

"Yeah Tai taught me a few moves over the years. Did you honestly think I was going to let you win?" Kari said coldly tightening her grip.

Sora grunted in pain with tears streaming from her face.

"Remember your promise to me." Sora said softly.

Kari was shocked at her words. Soft tears rolled down her cheek. Kari's grip loosened and Sora capitalized on it. She twisted out of the grip and uppercut Kari in the jaw. Kari fell down and Sora jumped on top of her. The two rolled around wrestling each other with all of their strength and will. Apocalymon smiled and chuckled to himself. Mere hours ago they were making love and now they were trying to kill each other. The two were close all they needed was a final push.

The two fighters rose to their feet. Sora punched Kari back farther and farther. She had used the strength she gained from constantly using her wrists and arms for her work. Kari had spent her time in a classroom and Tai's instruction was very limited. Kari's back was finally pushed against the wall. Sora slammed Kari's head off of the wall knocking her to her hands and feet. Sora knew that it was her chance to make a move. Sora jumped on Kari's back and leaped out of the pit. She made a sprint for the cave entrance. Apocalymon's eyes widened in fear and shock. He never knew that she had it in her. He sent his minions to cut her off. To Sora none of this mattered. She cared not for the monsters attempting to flank her. She cared not for the demon at her back or for those two traitors in the pit. She hated them all. In an instant everything changed. Something was wrong a horrible wave of sickness rolled through her. Her body felt hot and cold at the same time. She fell to her knees and began throwing up. She looked at her skin and a horrible blackness began coursing through her veins turning her skin darker. Apocalymon smiled widely. It had begun. Sora began to cry and scream in pain.

"Someone please help me!" Sora screamed.

Tags
rape porn, rape sex, rape stories