View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 07:39 AM

PKF Studios - Bad Man Killith 1

165 Mb | MP4 | 852x480 | 00:31:16

Snuff, Strangled, Garrote, Rape

Two ladies hoping to score a dank bag of pot went to a recommended dealers house, “this is a nice house for a drug dealer,” Trisha mentions to MaX. “Thank you,” he smiles while pouring the ladies some red punch from the table, “what kind of bag are you looking for?” he questions as the ladies look at each other, “how much are you looking to spend?!” he clarifies. As the girls are figuring out what exactly they came for MaX heads to the kitchen for an additional cup so he can “join in the festivities” but little do these ladies know he’s slipped poison in the drinks. Trisha looks at Joseline, “I’m not feeling too good,” she laments before dropping to the ground followed by Joseline landing next to her.

MaX rushes over to the passed out and subdued ladies tying them up with his leather cuffs from their wrists to their ankles follow by a ball gag so he won’t have to listen to Trisha scream. Then he turns to the sultry brown haired beauty and drages her body to the dungeon where she is suspended vertically from her smalls wrists scared to her bones. “What are you going to do to me?!?” she screams in terror. MaX cuts away her clothes and waves the large knife around demanding for Joseline not to move! MaX sucks her tits and fingers her pussy before dragging her back upstairs and using her open mouth to jerk off in and cums all over her face then demanding the scared captive to lick it up! MaX can’t trust these girls enough to let them go, full of testosterone he grabs a rope and wraps it around Joseline’s small neck and pulls back as tight as he can. Joseline kicks to be let free while her supple breasts bounce about. She sucks up the last oxygen she can before her body goes limp and she dies to MaX’s brut force.

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_61.mp4

Last edited by Fanzen; 07-17-2022 at 08:10 PM.