Thread: RAPE Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 08:41 PM

Default My first time - Dark Fantasy, Drug, Girls domination, Horror, Male Male/Teen Female, Non-consensual sex, Rape, Snuff

My first time - Dark Fantasy, Drug, Girls domination, Horror, Male Male/Teen Female, Non-consensual sex, Rape, Snuff

Introduction:
My first victum my first story also
My first
Author note: This is my first story I have ever written like this so I would be grateful if you didn't leave hateful comments about it. I would like good comment on how I can improve on my writing only. If this isn't your thing that read something else please.

Sitting there at the end of his drive I wondered what I was going to do but wait I am getting ahead of myself. I am a sweet person and would never hurt anyone but tonight I will. I am a small woman only 5ft 4in and a 130 pounds hell I couldn't hurt anyone. But this guy drove himself into his own grave and I will see to it. Who you may ask can drive a sweet woman to kill. Someone who has laugh at me and used for the last time as the butt of his jokes. Michael is a lot bigger than me. Stand at 6 ft even and weights a good 190 pounds but he is all muscle. He had just gone into the army and came home on leave. He came to the place that I work and made me look like a whore and made fun of me. Than he said the worst thing he called me "The worst mother in the world." I swore I would kill him. That was a month ago and now I sitting here at his drive way waiting for him. I look to make sure I have everything I need: rope, knife, needle filled with knock out medicine, and of course a body bag. I giggle at myself thinking he is about to get what he deserve. He is drinking again and goes out in his car. I jump out and grab him and stab him with the needle quickly. He falls a sleep quickly "Thank God the hard part is over" I say to myself. I drag him quickly into my car and wrap the rope around his wrist and ankles tightly. I jump in the drivers sit and drive off to my house. My house is big with a basement. I have the bed set up so I drag him to it and tie his wrist and ankles to each of the bedpost. I made sure that the concrete was going to hold the bed in place and it would. I began getting wet when I heard my son crying so I ran upstairs so see what was wrong. I got my son to go back to sleep so I went down to the basement again. "I see you are finally a wake" I say to him.
He yells" YOU BITCH GET ME OUT OF HERE"
I look at him as calmly as I pick up my 9 of cat whip. The look of fear in his eyes near made me cum.
"You will be quiet do you hear me or I will use this on you" I smile at him "Or would you rather me use this" I pull a pistol out and pull it to load it.
He didn't say a word to me. I knew he would see things my way. I straddle him and took out his cock. He looks shock as if I was just toying with him. I took a piece of rope I had laying around and wrap it around his cock. When I had it tight around it I jerk it as fast and hard as I could. Damn did he yell!
"What did I burn you with the rob? I don't give a fuck any more and you better shut up before I kill you." I said to him so calm. Hell it even surprises me how calm I was being. I went over to my drawer where I keep a lot of my sex toys. (Hey I am a single mother who doesn't need to explain what those are.) I grab a 9 in black cock from the drawer and look over to Michael. I jerk down his pants to his ankles and flip him over. I put some lube on the cock and a little on his ass. I position my self just right and shove it in as hard as I can. He screams ever so loud so I shove his head into the mattress. "If you wake my son I will kill you my little slut." I say in his ear.
I fuck him in the ass until I fill myself starting to cum. I jump out of him quickly to cause just a little more pain. I hear him crying and laugh at him.
"You made fun of me told me I was better off died than alive. I aim to make you as horrible as you have made me feel." I tell him. Now don't get wrong I am not a violent person, but this guy pushed to far. This military brat was not going to get away for what he does to people as the time. I tell him that I am going to bed and if he wakes me or my son I will kill him slowly. I walk upstairs and check on my son good he is a sleep.
Than I get undressed and fall a sleep quickly. I wake up to my son crying for me as I look at my clock 7 in the morning. Good Michael did what he was told. I feed my son and take him to his day care. I go back downstairs to find Michael laying there silent. I touch his body feeling damn proud of myself. I undress in front of him my scared back look at him. I hear him sucking in a breath. I take no notice of it. I get a lot of times with guys and girls. I look at his cock it is hard. I jump on it and slowly move up and down. I wrap my hands around his throat moving faster and faster. I tighten my grip on it until I hear him trying to get air. He finally goes limp as I am starting to cum. I check for a plus no use he is dead.
"FUCK' is all that comes out of mouth. I drag his body to my garden and buried him. "Hell if anything else he'll help my plants grow." Laughing to myself.