View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Administrator

Default Yulia's history, 18 y.o.

In the summer I had a rest on a visit at the aunt in the settlement of city type. I went with acquaintances to local club. To that evening there have arrived several guys from neighbour's settlements. They were adults (about 30 years) and looked ominously. Especially one of them – huge, bald and two tattoos on the head in the form of the palms which have clasped a skull between which the scar is tattooed. I danced when he has approached me and have told that I very well move and that he didn't dance for a long time because he was released recently.

Week on freedom...

I began to say that all little girls avoid him because of his past. I felt sorry for him, and I have continued to talk to him. Now he to me didn't seem such terrible. With him it was interesting. He has asked whether I have a guy, and I have told: "Yes", we already meet three years and very much we love each other". Then we left club and continued to stir. He told something there. And then I have suddenly asked whether I am ill. I have thought that it because of my voice, slightly with hoarseness, he has thought that I am chilled. Also I have told that isn't present. He has answered that health – it is important and it is good that I am ill nothing. Already at this answer it was necessary to prick up the ears, but I have understood nothing. We continued to stir. And, having got to talking, somehow imperceptibly began to move away from all people who hung out at club, a walking step have gone on the road. When we have appeared meters in forty from all, in the middle of the night street, he has strong taken me by hand and has told what he wants from me. I have answered that I have darling and nobody is necessary to me. He has told that nobody learns about it, but I have roughly answered "no" and have pulled out a hand, being going to leave. And here he has shouted at me a mat that "it is better in an amicable way", otherwise he will hit me and will be badly. I by that moment already have managed to depart from it approximately on three steps. And when he has threateningly brought a hand and began to approach me, I have shouted very loudly that there are forces. And suddenly he has got up as driven. On my shout the whole band of boys ran. Having snatched this moment I have run in darkness, to the house which stood nearby. Itself I don't know how has climbed over a fence and I have hidden in the yard. The benefit there of a dog wasn't.

Then boys have run up, among them there was also my younger brother. "Released" on the road wasn't any more. Everything has managed. And they have taken me home. Shout sometimes helps with such situations and that in general be to get to them such trustful as I, and be not frank with unfamiliar people.