Old 10-06-2022, 05:53 PM

Default Femdom strapon domination 2180207

Femdom strapon domination 2180207

File Name : Femdom strapon domination 2180207
Video format: mp4
Duration : 11min 47s
File Size : 2.08 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Autumn bent a little, masturbated my dick with one hand, and inserted a strap-on into me with the other. I was on the edge. When I thought: oral high, anal high, plus she masturbates to me, what could be better? It was then that Autumn Falls, bending down more, took my dick in her mouth... I have already described those, yes, these sensations in too much detail... But I didn�t have time to savor these feelings... No longer controlling myself I warned her: - I'm going to end like this! - after I said this, she pushed the strap-on to its full size, grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pressed me hard against the anal hole, at the same time leaning her throat on my cock. I began to violently finish right in her throat. The strapon added sharpness to the sensations, and the rest of the senses, completely focused on getting high from facesitting, sent a piquant signal to the nervous system, which, combined with a plentiful orgasm from a deep blowjob, took me far beyond my body for a second.

DOWNLOAD

https://tezfiles.com/file/616f3137dc...on_2180207.mp4